Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_6833.png

Any news on that Monkey King figure thingy that they teased a while back?

Maybe I am the only one looking forward to this. lol

Remember what happened last time we received fan phone pics before seeing official photography? It doesn't end well.
The unfortunate thing is that it will always happen. It's been that way for years and as @RandomHero just mentioned happened again with the new HT Anakin 2.0 so it'll definitely happen with the upcoming show(s). And the panic will ensue until better pics surface.

What has thankfully slowed down, at least for when figures get released, now that we thankfully get some pretty good production pics instead of bad cellphone pics like we used to when a figure is officially released.

Did Queen Studios say they were going to have a booth at SDCC?
I think earlier this year they had mentioned planning on being at SDCC but given that they haven't announced anything recently, that would seem to be skipping like a lot of ppl are this year.

SDCC started today and it's already an afterthought. Hot Toys are hilarious announcing new stuff the week of, when they'll show them at their own show next week.
Yeah tbh huge disappointment blitzway sucks as much as hot toys atm. Great year if you collect statues though. 😂

Excited to see Inarts stuff on the 30th.

My guesses are we'll see production pieces + Cavill, MJ, and few more pieces.

Back