Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about a big sculpted slab with loads of protruding arms reaching out the get a touch of his godly bod?
5636A9D6-A050-465B-968A-850221972EE9.jpeg

None of the Battison figures nor the LoTR figures come with really large elaborate bases, so maybe this figure as well as the rest of the trinity will also just come with the relatively simple base we see in the teaser.

Clearly BvS. It is a quote from Lex

"Fight night. The greatest gladiator match in the history of the world: God versus man; day versus night; Son of Krypton versus Bat of Gotham!"

They're making a T2 bust for the moment. They want to make figures but can only make statues for now. They did say that it is their most requested license.
To add to this he said something in a recent interview along the lines of if Studio Canal(?) are impressed with the statue then 1:6 figures are likely. So there’s a lot riding on that statue.

To add to this he said something in a recent interview along the lines of if Studio Canal(?) are impressed with the statue then 1:6 figures are likely. So there’s a lot riding on that statue.

Thanks. Fingers crossed then even though it would be a good few years away.

Losing my mind at the prospect of a T2 Arnie from InArt.

DX10 T-800 is the most dated figure in my collection now. I recently sold the DX13 for the same reason (and because my Enterbay BD T-800 is holding up much better).
InArt making a T2 Galleria Terminator is the most exciting prospect in 1:6 for me at the moment!

Back