Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it baseless though? The InArt rep did say that if Studio Canal like what QS did with the terminator busts, then they would more than likely give them the go ahead to make 1/6 figures. So, there is reason to believe that new 1/6 figures may actually happen.
I didn't see that. That being said, their rep has a reputation for just saying PR nothing in interviews. A Terminator figure would be what, at least 4 years away at this point? Lol

If they make T2, I prefer they give us 2-pack figure of T-800 like Joker. 2 body, 2 set of clothes, maybe this time 3 head. So we can create any of T-800 looks from movie in this one set.
It justifies the insane price 😆

I paid about 600 AUD for my DX13. that'll be cheaper than inarts for sure (in AUD) And i can be enjoying it for a few years at least before inart releases theirs. And it probably won't be a copy of the hot toys, they'd wanna do things differently and we might not get all the same stuff (especially the T1000 statue)

InArt's figure will most likely cost twice as much.

Well, depends if you’re going by original MSRP or the current going rate of the DX13.

Original price was $315 from SS, so, yea, InArt’s would be more expensive most likely. But, if you’re looking for one now, a quick eBay sold listings search says it’s going between $700 and $800 for brand new with a few occasionally going at the $500 range, which would either be less than or right around InArt’s pricing depending on what they’re delivering in the set.
I didn't see that. That being said, their rep has a reputation for just saying PR nothing in interviews. A Terminator figure would be what, at least 4 years away at this point? Lol
Be that as it may, still not baseless for folks to be talking about it regardless of when they may get to them. The rep said it, so it gives us something to go off. While I know he tends to say stuff along the lines of “anything is possible” when asked about certain licenses, this seemed more direct of an answer compared to the ones given for other requests.
If they make T2, I prefer they give us 2-pack figure of T-800 like Joker. 2 body, 2 set of clothes, maybe this time 3 head. So we can create any of T-800 looks from movie in this one set.
It justifies the insane price 😆
I actually think that would warrant that kind of two pack since one would be all cleaned up for the Galleria/Cyberdyne looks (just gotta change shirts and bare hands to gloves hands) and you can have another full battle damaged look for the end of the film. That’ll be more of a difference than what the Joker 2 pack is

Last edited:
I hope Inart could see that there is a huge opportunity to create the classic Endoskeleton in 1/6 from either of the first 2 movies. Just like the Heath Joker which was due revisting in 1/6 format, most 1/6 Terminator fans would leap at the chance to own one, especially for those who missed out on the PT studios endo.

Last edited:
Sorry if this has already been asked/answered somewhere earlier, but have InArt confirmed anything about possible reissues? It obviously wouldn't be considered on their end for quite a while since they're still getting their foot in the door with scheduling releases, but just curious if anyone from InArt explicitly said anything about it.

Sorry if this has already been asked/answered somewhere earlier, but have InArt confirmed anything about possible reissues? It obviously wouldn't be considered on their end for quite a while since they're still getting their foot in the door with scheduling releases, but just curious if anyone from InArt explicitly said anything about it.
I recall them saying they’re opposed to reissues.

As a company focusing on quality over quantity, and in an environment where factory space is so limited, it doesn't surprise me at all. Still will be interesting in those 10-20 years to see if they ever go back to some of these first releases in the future when they start really ironing out their QA and discovering new techniques/technology.

Straight rereleases are a cop out and a tad insulting to long time collectors.

However, you can easily justify another Joker simply by picking a specific point in the movie where his makeup is at a different stage of smudged to what we already have, do a smiling sculpt, throw in the shotgun, rocket launcher, shoe blade, champagne and shrimp, a different diorama piece, a nurse outfit two pack- it’s the same character but essentially an all new set.

Aragorn from Two Towers or Return of the King just with the red undershirt and/or Anduril swapped in would be enough for me to buy yet another without feeling particularly cheated.

There’s always a way to make 2.0s more acceptable and I think it mostly comes down to making them more scene specific.

Straight rereleases are a cop out and a tad insulting to long time collectors.

However, you can easily justify another Joker simply by picking a specific point in the movie where his makeup is at a different stage of smudged to what we already have, do a smiling sculpt, throw in the shotgun, rocket launcher, shoe blade, champagne and shrimp, a different diorama piece, a nurse outfit two pack- it’s the same character but essentially an all new set.

Aragorn from Two Towers or Return of the King just with the red undershirt and/or Anduril swapped in would be enough for me to buy yet another without feeling particularly cheated.

There’s always a way to make 2.0s more acceptable and I think it mostly comes down to making them more scene specific.
We’ll just have to wait and see if Hot Toys rattles their cages 😂

Last edited:
We’ll just have to wait and see if Hot Toys rattles their cages 😂
InArt shaking in their boots rn
IMG_7062.jpeg

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this but here's a random question for y'all, especially you seasoned collectors out there that have IA preorders; How do you deal with preorders? Do you wait to pay them off after in-hand photos trickle in or do you pay it off once you have the funds? Does it depend on the company? IA seems legit where production matches proto...according to one figure.
I have the funds to pay off my orders from Kit but I'm wondering what the smart choice would be.

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this but here's a random question for y'all, especially you seasoned collectors out there that have IA preorders; How do you deal with preorders? Do you wait to pay them off after in-hand photos trickle in or do you pay it off once you have the funds? Does it depend on the company? IA seems legit where production matches proto...according to one figure.
I have the funds to pay off my orders from Kit but I'm wondering what the smart choice would be.

Depends on where you ordered really, what your personal budgeting/finance is like, and/or if you’d like to just rip the bandaid off now.

KGHobby makes it a pretty good deal for some if you pay in full upfront. Though, they seem to sometimes forget when you’ve done fully payment and still accidentally send you an invoice again when it’s ready to ship at times from what I hear. So, you may have another step to go through with getting that sorted out before you get a shipping notice when ordering from them.

Kit ships in order of full payment received I believe and will let you pay it off now, just have to email him to request it.

I tend to wait until the item is ready to ship personally as I see very little advantage to paying off ahead of time . It doesn’t give me any sort of piece of mind to pay it off early

I've historically always paid POs upfront as that just seemed like the easiest way to budget for myself. I've got a set salary coming in so I know how much of it I can blow per month.

However, now I'm trying the deposit only approach and putting more savings away- which will obviously be required later to fulfil all the orders I'm placing.
I figure making use of the 3.2% interest rate on my savings account is slightly better than the 3% off deal when paying upfront at KGHobby. Also, Sterling seems to be on the rise now to the point where I could have saved hundreds had I not paid upfront. I also pay shipping upfront at KG but they regularly get several figures arriving all at once and ship them together so- hopefully, I can also make some saving there in future. Of course, I previously benefitted from only having to pay KG's estimated shipping for InArt Joker deluxe- before everyone knew the box had it's own gravitational field- so there will always be pros and cons.

To keep track of my spending, I've made myself a nice and thorough spreadsheet with all my orders since mid-2020 (when I really started to go all in on 1/6) so now I know roughly how much in total I've spent on my collection, how much I'm committing to spend each month, the individual item and collective balance payment amount I need in savings per quarter etc.
1/6 release date estimates are dreadful so whatever you think is coming in Q3, you'd better also be prepared to pay for it in Q2 or Q4.

I'll need to let this play out for at least a year before I know if I prefer this method but it's working for me so far. It just takes a little more restraint and consideration as you'll feel like you have more money than you actually do as you've already committed to spending so much of it.
Ultimately though, in increasingly uncertain times, it just seems safer that I be the one holding the majority of my money until it's absolutely necessary to relinquish it for the immediate exchange for goods.

Back