Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek The Wrath of Khan Kirk and Spock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Khan looks awesome!! Not sure about the rooted hair but his head sculpt looks great. Hopefully they will show the basically completed Kirk and Spock at the Con and we will get all three some time next year. :pray:

I was trying to stick with only TOS figures, but this is too good to pass up. Even with a bad photo and no futzing, he looks badass.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nanjin and QMx are really delving into these Trek licenses. If they make a TWoK Saavik. I will probably have to get.

Saavik1.jpg

I was so focused on Khan, I didn't even see Riker and Geordi back there, lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Man, Khan looks incredible. The rooted hair actually looks really good in the new pics. And Kirk and Spock look awesome. Finally, the head sculpts have been painted!! Can't wait for more close up pics of those two. Nanjin, put up some pics of Kirk and Spock on Facebook please.

If he's coming Q2 2018, does that mean we get either Kirk or Spock sometime this year?

IMG_5043.jpg

Looks fantastic. TWoK Kirk, Spock and Khan are an instant pre-order.

Riker and Geordi and Data as well. I hope Worf comes with molded hair, though. That old shot of rooted hair was not good at all.

QMX has been really amazing....they were voted in the SSF unofficial figure of the year 3rd place went to Kirk.

This company is very impressive lately. This offering is steller.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not really feeling the rooted hair either, as it seems to pull my attention away from the excellent headsculpt too much. But the detail on the outfit is amazing and I doubt I'll be able to resist getting this one either. Along with TWOK Kirk and Spock of course.

Ugh, time to start working some serious overtime with all these new figures to collect now.

Back