Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek The Wrath of Khan Kirk and Spock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Khan will be a contender for figure of the year if it comes out looking like that - and this is coming from someone who isn't going to get it.

Spock looks good, but i think Kirk looks slightly too old. The collars need to be closer fitting, but otherwise spot on. As for the exclusives, Spock could have his Vulcan robes, Kirk, his waistcoat and Khan could have his desert garb. I'd love to see the expedition coats done, they are insanely detailed.

f7f7eed854c583f567606a62976365f8.jpg

WOW! This really does look fantastic! Love the expression, he's just seething with hate.

Khan is a must buy but Kirk looks like a maniquin impersonating as
Shatner

Spock is actually better than the TOS Kirk

And what's up with the sleeves . They look like
they are a few size too large .. Arggh

Ultimate TWOK Kirk exclusive item.....Landing party jacket

Ultimate TWOK Spock exclusive item....Irradiated head and gloves

Wonder what that would cost???

Anyone knows when this is going to be available?...think the Kirk and Spock prototypes where shown back in 2016....hope its soon...want these two figures for a long time...but since I no longer play the "preorder game"...will only buy when they are in stock and ready for delivery, my very personal choice and view on the preorder thing of course.

Spock looks perfect, waaay better than the TOS sculpt.
But Kirk looks almost nothing like Shatner, unlike that awesome TOS sculpt...

What went wrong??? 0_o

Excellent Spock and Khan...hoping that Kirk's shortcomings are just the result of the angle that the picture was taken at...

Kirk and Spock heads look absolutely shocking!! Which I'm gutted about because I was really looking forward to them
but Khan looks ok

I was hoping the bump was for some news. Definitely getting these when they’re available. I at least want Kirk, Spock, and McCoy. Probably Khan too. I’d take a movie version of Scotty too but wouldn’t particularly want the version from this film where he’s wearing that special engineering gear.

I’d take a movie version of Scotty too but wouldn’t particularly want the version from this film where he’s wearing that special engineering gear.

That's exactly the version i want and would expect. That's what he wears for most of the movie.

Back