Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek The Wrath of Khan Kirk and Spock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's exactly the version i want and would expect. That's what he wears for most of the movie.

I realize that but it’s not my preferred look for the character. When I think of movie Scotty I think of the black pants and vest with the long sleeved white shirt under the vest.

I think it would make more sense to make film encompassing versions of the characters and just do certain specific characters that come from a certain film (Khan, Kruge, etc.) rather than specifically make versions of Kirk, Spock, etc. from The Wrath of Khan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The vest Scotty wore was mainly in the later movies. I think i read somewhere, the dark colour helped hide the fact he had gained some weight by then. I'd get him no matter what version they decide to release. The bomber jacket from III/IV , was a good look as well.

I messaged QM today and they responded "Still in prototype." No word or hint to release. Also asked about a possible "slim" release for any of the 1/6 TOS figures ... seems no dice.

Hot-Toycast-logoqmx.jpg

The next episode will be our 50th so I am working hard on getting some guests on.
First up (and this is not written in stone yet) is QMX.
So if you have any questions for the good folks are Quantum Mechanix then please head over to The Hottoycast thread here -
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...t-29.html?highlight=Eamon&highlight=Eamonpost

...and post your questions. :)

Back