QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice crowd! However, Uhura looks much to tall and much to thin, but be happy with what you've got since there is very little chance that Uhura will ever show up, unless it is Nanjin talking about XXX and YYY meaning Uhura and Chekov.... I think he is working on a new way...

Nanjin, need a subscription list? You can count on me!
Thanks [emoji4]. If Nanjin is in for Uhura and Chekov then count me in as well. Hopefully he finds a way.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

?Don't Worry Be Happy.? No matter those ridiculous looking bodies.:clap

a294ea415be608839494ff2973e3e243.jpg

It?s cute how you pretend you weren?t as giddy as a toddler about the Kirk & Spock you bought back then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen a number of posts on potential substitute bodies for the, let's say, "beefier" of the TOS figures. I am waiting on a few to arrive, two made by Zy Toys and one by a World Box. What substitute bodies have folks used to better match the actors' builds?

It?s cute how you pretend you weren?t as giddy as a toddler about the Kirk & Spock you bought back then.

By the way, sir, I am not Clutters. Hello? I didn’t write that! But it’s cute that you think I did. Nevertheless, I, too at first glance may have been giddy as a toddler. Not even sure I had my set at that time or had taken them out if I had! And I had not taken lingering looks online like I have since. I quickly grew beyond my first impressions of the novelty as the sobering reality settled in: the bodies are RIDICULOUS. Especially McCoy’s! There is really no other word for it, other than maybe, comical.

Any other questions?

That?s exactly right, I was giddy as a toddler at first. And then I grew up into an adult and beyond my first novelty impressions reality settled in. The bodies are RIDICULOUS. There is really no other word for it, other than maybe , comical. Any other questions?

I didn't ask you any questions initially, buddy.

You're clearly still getting used to being an adult, but it's only been about six months, so that's understandable.

There's plenty of room for conversation about improvements to the bodies. There's also plenty of room for whatever it is you're doing. To each their own. Me? I'm more of a TNG fan, and luckily they did a pretty good job picking a body for Picard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I didn't ask you any questions initially, buddy.

You're clearly still getting used to being an adult, but it's only been about six months, so that's understandable.

There's plenty of room for conversation about improvements to the bodies. There's also plenty of room for whatever it is you're doing. To each their own. Me? I'm more of a TNG fan, and luckily they did a pretty good job picking a body for Picard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, buddy, you didn’t ask a question but you’re clearly confused about who posted what so I clarified for you. But why so butt-hurt, that someone doesn’t like your toys? As you say, to each his own. Stick to your TNG captain since you admit his body is not so much a joke as the TOS lot. Make it so.

Dude, we all know that you don't like the figures.
Why keep coming back to this thread? Why the need to tell everybody (again) that you don't like the bodies?
Sure, it's a forum and people are welcome to express their opinions, but you've already expressed it. You're not bringing anything new to the conversation, no new insight, no new suggestion. Nothing. Nada. Nichts. Rien.
There's others who also dislike the bodies, but once they've expressed their opinions, they go and figure out a way to customise their figures to their liking or simply move on.
All I see is you coming in here to say how crap the bodies are, wait for a reaction and then jump on the opportunity to get into a keyboard fight.

I feel like this thread is caught in some bizarre temporal causality loop, where the same things happen over and over.

On another note, i just ordered the old Playmates Uhura 12" figure. I'm hoping with a few parts upgrades, she will be able to join the rest of my TOS crew. I doubt QMX will be doing anything more with Trek, sadly.

Well, buddy, you didn?t ask a question but you?re clearly confused about who posted what so I clarified for you. But why so butt-hurt, that someone doesn?t like your toys? As you say, to each his own. Stick to your TNG captain since you admit his body is not so much a joke as the TOS lot. Make it so.

lol. you said ?tantrum?

And are you saying you didn?t post this?

Must be an alternate timeline, then, lol.

You like ****posting about QMx. I like calling out ********.

I?m not confused about what?s going on here, but your (in)ability to handle your disappointments seems to be confusing your ability to interact in a way that isn?t completely self indulged.

I must admit i am self indulging in our current exchange, though. It?s only like 55% to 65% about my love of subtle smack downs, and at least 20% about my views on how communities require self regulation to avoid bad apples.

I?ll ask my shrink what the other 25-15% is and get back to you.

6936ecf7b35486faa90623c5b252e263.jpg

And are you saying you didn?t post this?

Seems like you are having a little trouble with reality, so let us try again. Yup, that is exactly what I am saying, I did not post that and I am not Clutters. It is called replying with quote. Nevertheless, I, too at first glance may have been giddy as a toddler. Not even sure if I had my set at that time or had taken them out of the box if I had! And I had not taken lingering looks online like I have since. I grew beyond my first impressions and the novelty as the sobering reality settled in: the bodies are RIDICULOUS. Especially McCoy’s! There is really no other word for it, other than maybe, comical.

Any further questions, concerns? Do get back to me.

Make it so.

Why keep coming back to this thread? Why the need to tell everybody (again) that you don't like the bodies?
Sure, it's a forum and people are welcome to express their opinions, but you've already expressed it. You're not bringing anything new to the conversation, no new insight, no new suggestion. Nothing. Nada. Nichts. Rien.
There's others who also dislike the bodies, but once they've expressed their opinions, they go and figure out a way to customise their figures to their liking or simply move on.
All I see is you coming in here to say how crap the bodies are, wait for a reaction and then jump on the opportunity to get into a keyboard fight.

:goodpost:

Seems like you are having a little trouble with reality, so let us try again. Yup, that is exactly what I am saying, I did not post that and I am not Clutters. It is called replying with quote. Nevertheless, I, too at first glance may have been giddy as a toddler. Not even sure if I had my set at that time or had taken them out of the box if I had! And I had not taken lingering looks online like I have since. I grew beyond my first impressions and the novelty as the sobering reality settled in: the bodies are RIDICULOUS. Especially McCoy?s! There is really no other word for it, other than maybe, comical.

Any further questions, concerns? Do get back to me.

Make it so.

You?ve been lingering here to look pretty regularly Buddy.

Since you clearly missed this, I was talking about the part you did write. With the cutesy animated enthusiasm.

giphy.gif

wffOm70.jpg

I gotta tell you that I find no problem with the bodies. If they bother you then no sweat, but I'm cool either way. As you can see, my Mccoy is a custom on some cheap body. Doesn't bother me a bit. I'm just happy to have the majority of the crew in 6 scale. If some company makes better figures or completes the crew I'll give them a look but I'm quite happy with these in the interim.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

You?ve been lingering here to look pretty regularly Buddy.

Since you clearly missed this, I was talking about the part you did write. With the cutesy animated enthusiasm.

giphy.gif

Thanks for getting back to me, Buddy. Please refer to the full paragraph in my original reply that you seem to be having so much trouble with for the explanation that you so desperately seek.

Make it so.

For someone who loves Trek for the machismo and not the ?woke? politics, you really need to up your trolling game.

Keep it coming though. I love watching children stumble into adulthood.

For someone who loves Trek for the machismo and not the ?woke? politics, you really need to up your trolling game.

Keep it coming though. I love watching children stumble into adulthood.

Now I get it, it’s all about the politics... I had a feeling there was some ulterior motive for the deeply implanted nasty-bug.

Make it so, woke one.

Back