QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously though ... :pray::clap:wink1:

IMG_1956-600x800.jpg

This was the first draft. I used the same fabric which ToysEra used on their joker.

Wrong color, wrong fabric, wrong patch, wrong pants, and wrong shoes [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

I support you and your efforts in whatever form ... please keep fighting the good fight. Cpt Spock is a must have!

1/6 twok supposed to show everyone what's Star Trek Monster Maroon.

Monster Maroon is a big shxt within the Trek uniform geeks circle. I have.a piece of the actual fabric. They saw my 3rd draft twok. They were amazed.

I was determined to have the approval from the Trek Uniform Geeks. I went deep into every single part of the uniform. Even John at Anovos where shocked by the detailing.

I want the uniform geeks to say this is the best twok uniforms they had ever seen.

I long passed the time when I only search for similar fabric. I am
making the correct fabric in 1/6 scale
b949ea3d15809bc5a4b55e6243d0f6a7.jpg

I made a monster maroon uniform for cosplay a few years ago, and it was extremely difficult. It has to be fitted perfectly, in order to maintain a sleek appearance. Most MM cosplays end up looking baggy, or crumpled if there is too much excess fabric. I shudder to think how hard it was in miniature.

I made a monster maroon uniform for cosplay a few years ago, and it was extremely difficult. It has to be fitted perfectly, in order to maintain a sleek appearance. Most MM cosplays end up looking baggy, or crumpled if there is too much excess fabric. I shudder to think how hard it was in miniature.
This is why at least 2 Trek bodies are needed for twok. Fitting must be perfect just like the DSC TOS uniforms that my Janitor made
89b6f8c37cc19eb3fb8a1f82f5709be8.jpg

This is why at least 2 Trek bodies are needed for twok. Fitting must be perfect just like the DSC TOS uniforms that my Janitor made
89b6f8c37cc19eb3fb8a1f82f5709be8.jpg

I really dislike the uneven collars in the show but other than that, I'd be more than happy to use this design, possibly with a collar similar to Kirk's Admiral's uniform as the template for customised TMP uniforms. It has beefed up shoulders giving it a slightly more militaristic look and less pyjama like. Jacket is just a bit too short to fit the Perscan buckles though I think. I wish I had decent enough artistic skills to play with the design.

I know I have stock somewhere in my warehouse. But I did agreed to a few to assemble McCoy for them with spare, extra, or defective (the better ones) parts. (They will be in Teal set accurate uniforms and No exclusive surgeon shirt)

Dont bomb my email, I am kind of frustrated because I couldnt return to China to clear these promises. Like JL said, promise is jail. I will be in jail for a long time....

How did I miss this!?!?!

Back