QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If only I had McCoy or Scotty....
4a75922a94593ef7e81867e2f7760b1e.jpg

Sent from my SM-P580 using Tapatalk

I just want the Khan figure that Qmx showed the prototype of to be made.

I saw on Cotswold's Facebook today that they have been notified that the QMX 1/6 Sulu will NOT be coming out. I can't say I'm surprised.

I saw on Cotswold's Facebook today that they have been notified that the QMX 1/6 Sulu will NOT be coming out. I can't say I'm surprised.

Yes, I just received my cancellation notice from Sideshow. Fortunately, I had already bought one from eBay. Hopefully, I will be getting a cancellation notice for the Scotty too because there is very little chance that is coming out either.

I got the cancelation for Sulu as well. I have Scotty pre-ordered at BBTS. Anyone know if he's officially canceled too?

I cancelled my pre-orders of Scotty and Sulu when EXO-6 was first announced. Seemed pretty clear to me at that time they probably weren’t going to release or that they would eventually get new releases from EXO-6.

Sideshow cancelled my Scotty pre-order yesterday, so, yes, it looks like he's officially cancelled too. I would've cancelled these both myself a long time ago if I would have had to eat my deposit. Not Sideshow is refunding both, and it looks like QMX is officially out of the Star Trek 1/6 business.

Nah...mine looks awesome on display with Kirk, Spock, Scotty, and McCoy...guessing you don?t have one...

I wouldn't even buy a QMx Scotty, just waiting what Nanjin will be releasing. I 'd be interested in Scotty but not in Sulu since he never was a favorite character of mine. So I am looking what TOS Kirk, Spock, McCoy, Scott, Uhura figures Nanjin will release in the future. That's it for the bridge, apart from that: TOS Klingons, Trelane, female Romulan commander, Romulans (I love Mudd, but I am not interested in having him in 1:6). I am not interested in Mirror figures either.
And of course TOS interiors, crew chairs, consoles etc.

I wouldn't even buy a QMx Scotty, just waiting what Nanjin will be releasing. I 'd be interested in Scotty but not in Sulu since he never was a favorite character of mine. So I am looking what TOS Kirk, Spock, McCoy, Scott, Uhura figures Nanjin will release in the future. That's it for the bridge, apart from that: TOS Klingons, Trelane, female Romulan commander, Romulans (I love Mudd, but I am not interested in having him in 1:6). I am not interested in Mirror figures either.
And of course TOS interiors, crew chairs, consoles etc.

Fair enough...but the Sulu figure came out excellent. Not sure how well it photographs but it is as good as any of the other QMX TOS figures that were released.
Any fan of the character would be happy to have it in their collection.

I'm still searching for Sulu - anybody knows where you can find one (preferably outside of ebay)?

Thanks in advance

Back