QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nanjin, will there be a European distributor?
The reason for my question is that importing from the USA is very expensive, apart from huge shipping costs there are different import taxes that make a buy very expensive. The less costs the more I can buy, see? (I am certainly speaking for many collectors in ol` Europe.)

:lecture

I was going to ask this yesterday, since EXO-6 is listed primarily as a 'Toy Store'.

Hopefully the new product will be offered by retailers such as Planet Action Figures.

Real raison d'etre for Kickstarter: online advertising & sales vehicle. Hit it when production starts and ship quickly. Kickstarter campaign news spreads like fire.

Day dreaming about all the possibilities...completed TOS crew, TMP trio, TWOK or TUC magnificent seven, Odo, Kira, Quark, Crusher, Data, Garak, 7 of 9, Sisko......

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Nice to see a reveal of the company name and a teaser. Spock or McCoy seem obvious. I would think Spock, but given the demand for McCoy after the V2 QMX releases of Kirk and Spock maybe McCoy makes more sense. Very interested to see what’s coming.

So QMX no longer has the license THREAD NEEEDS TITLE changed !

TMP Kirk and Spock PLEASE

SEVEN OF NINE and Janeway first as well

So QMX no longer has the license THREAD NEEEDS TITLE changed !

TMP Kirk and Spock PLEASE

SEVEN OF NINE and Janeway first as well
I do not know if they still have the license. I didn't obtain an exclusive license.

Maybe we start a new thread when I officially announce the Return of the Living Trek. There are lots of things that I am putting in my hat. These ?things? will be shown in specific order for specific purposes.

So, a new thread will have nothing to post until my announcement.

I get a lot of focus group type of responses from you guys which is a very good thing.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

:yess::yess::yess:

great news nanjin...don't keep us in suspense too long...
The darkest time of a day is before Dawn. But when the sun breaks free from the cover of lightlessness, the great land of Trekverse will be brighten and brings hopes to the 1/6 scale space-time continuum. Alpha Quadrant will never be the same again.

Just asked Qmx about the 2nd waves of Scotty and Sulu and response was
"No updates at this time"
Now Scotty was supposed to be available in the 4th quarter of 2020 with Sulu to follow in the 1st of 2021.
How the hell can there be no updates? Scotty should be shipping now and Sulu should be in production....so pissed to be waiting all this time for nothing

Now Scotty was supposed to be available in the 4th quarter of 2020 with Sulu to follow in the 1st of 2021.
How the hell can there be no updates? Scotty should be shipping now and Sulu should be in production....so pissed to be waiting all this time for nothing

The fact that they are basically lying to their customers at this point should be very telling...

So QMX can keep producing Kirk Spock etc...I thought Nanjin produced 2.0 K&S for them....they must still have the molds....odd

I can give you an update that I promise you can bookmark and take to the bank...in fact...if I am wrong I will ship you my Scotty and Sulu figures free of charge. There will be no second wave of anything from QMX. There will be no further 1/6 Star Trek releases of any kind from QMX. Sorry.

Honestly at this point I'd rather just wait for some improved 2.0 versions of Scotty and Sulu, with some (hopefully) stronger sculpts.
Get on board on my vessel, I will bring you to the the edge of Gamma Quadrant, we might even see Emperor Philippa there!

This is my personal Spock. The ones you guys will be seeing will have further improvements and extra ?must have? iconic items. (He can't show what's underneath his trench coat).

New Spock comes after 1/6 TOS is back to its own course first. (There will be upgrade paths for new improved items at minimal cost to end users.)

376510c3ef0a79a6e96b24af1da4a781.jpg

Back