QMX Princess Bride - Westley, The Dread Pirate Roberts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn’t photograph well. I think it looks great in hand, yet as soon as I held my phone up to take a photo, it was transformed into a cartoon... I’m not quite sure why that is. Could be his flesh tone and hair color. The head is excellently sculpted, as if a custom artist like Jnix made it (I own 4 different Jnix sculpts)

Blonde hair is always a challenge to paint. I think the detail is there, maybe a bit more depth to the paint (some highlights, etc) would help. It's a very good sculpt though. This is one of the better pics I took of it for the promos, I think.

03468d912f28ec0110a44fc7e6b06970.jpg

Love that pose and the base is awesome!
Thanks!
Wow, not only is the figure awesome, but that box is beautiful. I normally don't display boxes because of space, but that one is perfect for a backdrop display.
I agree I have the box on display above my detolfs. Kudos to whoever designed the box. Great job!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If this was last week I wouldn't have bought all the random crap I got and would've got this instead. I'll really have to think about it, it's a great price.

I just saw that if you enter the Catwoman contest at Sideshow, Dread Pirate Westley is eligible for the subsequent $25 off code.

I just watched the Screen Junkies Honest Trailer for The Princess Bride. I'll be damned if everything he says isn't true. It's a great review.
I also like that the trailer for Deadpool PG-13 (look up Once Upon A Deadpool on Youtube) is based on Princess Bride.

Back