Statue Prime 1: The Last of Us & TLOU Part II - License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
GedZar4.jpg

YxndxNL.jpg

1/6 has become boring as hell. The strongest company has become a robot cookie cutter.

I'm thinking of jumping ship to statues too.

It's probably a long way off but I can't wait to see Joel officially done.

Last edited:
I wonder if we're getting a first glimpse on The Last of Us Day (formerly Outbreak Day), on the 26th of September, but then again they didn't show the Uncharted statue either. I am new to the scene, do they usually announce new licenses without showing anything?

Last edited:
I wonder if we're getting a first glimpse on The Last of Us Day (formerly Outbreak Day), on the 26th of September, but then again they didn't show the Uncharted statue either. I am new to the scene, do they usually announce new licenses without showing anything?
Pretty much, yeah. Generates hype, could get interest and such. It tends to depend though; Gaming Heads has been doing Jak and Daxter statues, so they usually show off teasers of the statue proto types before an official announcement now that they're known and established. Prime 1 I guess does things differently.

That said, a Joel statue would be incredible since I find he's quite lacking in them. Ellie has a lot, even before TLOU II. I heard Sideshow was distributing some diorama statues for the first game, I may hold off on those depending on these. How is Prime 1 these days? I just hope these aren't super expensive or giant :lol

Pretty much, yeah. Generates hype, could get interest and such. It tends to depend though; Gaming Heads has been doing Jak and Daxter statues, so they usually show off teasers of the statue proto types before an official announcement now that they're known and established. Prime 1 I guess does things differently.

That said, a Joel statue would be incredible since I find he's quite lacking in them. Ellie has a lot, even before TLOU II. I heard Sideshow was distributing some diorama statues for the first game, I may hold off on those depending on these. How is Prime 1 these days? I just hope these aren't super expensive or giant :lol

I also have the Mamegyorai statue on preorder because I am not confident that Prime 1 will do a Joel & Ellie combo. It is honestly quite pricey for what it is (1/9 scale).

This is slightly off-topic... Have you done any research on it? I can't even figure out if they are hand painted, can I even expect them to be (considering they cost 350eur+ for 1/9)?

I also have the Mamegyorai statue on preorder because I am not confident that Prime 1 will do a Joel & Ellie combo. It is honestly quite pricey for what it is (1/9 scale).

This is slightly off-topic... Have you done any research on it? I can't even figure out if they are hand painted, can I even expect them to be (considering they cost 350eur+ for 1/9)?
Yeah I see what you mean on Prime 1, and the Mamegyorai is pricey for its size. I think 1/8 would go a long way in justifying it.

I think with how it looks in previews, it may not be the hand painted....the style doesn't match or something, it looks off in that respect. The paint is good overall though. I think I remember seeing people outside of here mention it so I may check in with them.

Where did you hear about Sideshow doing statues for the first game?

I cancelled my pre-order for the Mamegyorai - it's looks great and all and i even love the packaging, I just think the size is too small for the price.

The Prime 1 is going to be drop dead gorgeous, but I expect them to be absolutely huge (certainly wouldn't have the space, the box alone is like a big cardboard box that you'd expect a washing machine to come in from what i've seen from other statues) and the price would probably be the cost of what I was expecting to pay for an engagement ring...

Where did you hear about Sideshow doing statues for the first game?

I cancelled my pre-order for the Mamegyorai - it's looks great and all and i even love the packaging, I just think the size is too small for the price.

The Prime 1 is going to be drop dead gorgeous, but I expect them to be absolutely huge (certainly wouldn't have the space, the box alone is like a big cardboard box that you'd expect a washing machine to come in from what i've seen from other statues) and the price would probably be the cost of what I was expecting to pay for an engagement ring...
I only said they are distributing the Mamegyorai like Ervin confirmed. Sideshow somehow hasn’t touched this series, though did Uncharted 3.
No doubt about the Prime 1, but man it isn’t just the base price for the statue. Shipping is a huge nightmare.

I only said they are distributing the Mamegyorai like Ervin confirmed. Sideshow somehow hasn’t touched this series, though did Uncharted 3.
No doubt about the Prime 1, but man it isn’t just the base price for the statue. Shipping is a huge nightmare.

How much do you guys expect the Prime 1 statue to cost? This would be my first order from them, and the Game lineup ranges between $700 all the way to 3k.

Prices of everything just going up in this hobby. it'll probably be 1/4th with 2 characters, so $1200+.

Prices of everything just going up in this hobby. it'll probably be 1/4th with 2 characters, so $1200+.

I am definitely late to "this party". Nonetheless, I hope your prediction comes true because a 2 character combo would mean Joel/Ellie or Ellie/Abby.

Bro that figure looks so good I also made a custom abby but the head I got had rooted hair and looked closest to what I could find until now that head looks damn near perfect that would be cool if you could tell me how to get the sculpt btw what body did you end up using for the head to fit perfectly and have near perfect body proportions I ended up buying a tb league female "muscular" body which I beefed up around the leg and torso area here's what I ended up getting with all the parts I haven't put the hair into the braid yet and I still have work to do on it but here it is

Attachments

• 20210628_113313.jpg
    20210628_113313.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 107
  • 20210628_113347.jpg
    20210628_113347.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 107
Thank you so much for the kind words. ☺ That's a good start you have yourself. I can get you a sculpt if you like as I say I commissioned it so I have the file to print another if you want to purchase one. I used a phicen M31 I believe. Its a male body but it worked really good on Abby.

So we didn't get a reveal on Last of Us Day and there is a roumor that Prime 1 will have another showcase in October or November, announcing new statues. When do you think they will reveal the Last of Us lineup?

New Prime1 showcase coming up next Friday.

I couldn't find any clues pointing to TLOU in the teaser, however that shouldn't exclude it. For what it's worth, Ghost of Thusima is referenced.

Back