Prime 1: The Last of Us - Joel and Ellie + Clicker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How does this thread not have significantly more posts? This game is hugely popular, the show was hugely popular, and this statue is INCREDIBLE. Is there just not a lot of interest for statues in this hobby?
I think it looks amazing as well, probably the best licensed piece of merch the game will ever get and just an awesome tribute piece to these characters but unfortunately I'm not statue collector, I don't have the space for something this huge and paying $2000 is not something I can afford but awesome for those who can.

It's definitely a better deal than the insanely overpriced Pandemic Edition statue from 2013.

even on prime 1 they have holes where the nipples are just like the 1/6 😇😇😇

Comes out pretty expensive in Australia when you factor in the shipping costs and conversion rates...over $3700 priced here. I'm glad I am not a statue collector and only buy the odd piece, here and there. Such an expensive hobby now.

Comes out pretty expensive in Australia when you factor in the shipping costs and conversion rates...over $3700 priced here. I'm glad I am not a statue collector and only buy the odd piece, here and there. Such an expensive hobby now.
be glad you arent a luxury watch or handbag collector. primes pricing is pretty affordable imo.

be glad you arent a luxury watch or handbag collector. primes pricing is pretty affordable imo.
Well, I've always thought collectors of items like those are extremely wealthy. You didn't need to be wealthy to buy statues in the past. They're just so much larger and more detailed now, it isn't affordable to the middle class so much now.

Well, I've always thought collectors of items like those are extremely wealthy. You didn't need to be wealthy to buy statues in the past. They're just so much larger and more detailed now, it isn't affordable to the middle class so much now.
well most middleclass do own a rolex or 2. whether you are ok spending $3k for a statue is the question. glad i am not a statue person.

How have Prime 1 production paint applications been recently? Improved or still crappy? I'm curious how close we can expect the production pieces to look. The most recent thing I have seen is the Ripley statue which compared really well to the prototype.

Back