Prime 1: The Last of Us - Joel and Ellie + Clicker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
TmiSAn3.png

xyyRXgD.png

6pcA0UW.png

I think this will be the definitive version of these characters. This will be very expensive but I’m tempted by it since there are no good 1/6 scale versions of these characters.

I think this will be the definitive version of these characters. This will be very expensive but I’m tempted by it since there are no good 1/6 scale versions of these characters.
Yeah I'm worried P1 is going to charge $2,999 and call it a day. Not to mention add half of that for shipping.

Yeah I'm buying it. Glad it came out before Lim Toys PO, so now I can ignore that and don't wait years for their figs.

How does this thread not have significantly more posts? This game is hugely popular, the show was hugely popular, and this statue is INCREDIBLE. Is there just not a lot of interest for statues in this hobby?

How does this thread not have significantly more posts? This game is hugely popular, the show was hugely popular, and this statue is INCREDIBLE. Is there just not a lot of interest for statues in this hobby?
Too big, too expensive maybe? Most of the collectors already reached limit for display space. The price is better than expected, but still a lot. The price with postage is two and half of my monthly net income (I am still buying it, even though only regular version).

A friend has a small online shop selling collectibles and he said the expensive items have really taken a huge nosedive in the last 6 months. Interest rates. Cost of living, etc, etc. These sorts of items have really become luxury pieces.

Saying all that - I've ordered mine already!

Back