Statue Prime 1 Studio x Blitzway: The Dark Knight: 1/3 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not a comic fan at all. But I loved Heath performance and this is the only statue I have that is well a comic. But more a movie obviously. But the character is a comic character. So, you really don't need to pair him. I just have him by himself. I also ordered the lenticular 3d print on bsm of the dark knight so it will pair with that cool poster. I have the prime one half scale and repainted it. The QS 1/3 rooted and that is a great piece. I have the horrible side show one. Because I thought their was not going to be another statue of heath. But wow was I wrong lol! Listen, I talk about how I'm not a fan of this p1 joker. But people seem to think that Im trying to deter pple from buying it. Which isn't the case. You like it buy it. Hell, I have pieces that people don't necessarily like. But makes me happy. Anyways, I hope it turns out good. I guess I just expected more out of it.

I'm cool with how you feel about the piece. I've never been the type of guy that gets swept up into any negative or positive hype. I just buy whatever I think looks good. Thankfully, there are now a bunch of Ledger Joker statues to pick from so options are plentiful for all of us. I grew up a comic kid so that's why my statues are comic based but no one can deny the power of an awesome movie or a phenomenal performance by an actor. If I do buy one movie statue, this would be it for me.

I wish the pose wasn?t like SS 1st PF pose. I totally see Ledger in this. It?s an idealized look since it comes with every accessory. And it is the one and done 1/3 statue. I considered this piece. But between my soon to be rooted 1/3 Joker and 1/4 rooted statue this is it for me. Already have the 1st P1 1/2 Joker. Have all the scales at this point. Need to cut back even though I?d buy this one. The JND while very lifelike still doesn?t seem to be a dead ringer like QS is. Looks too old, puffy and hair is totally off. For that price needs to be a little better.

Just goes to show how 2 people can see the same thing differently. Yes, the pose between the 1st PF and this is somewhat similar. However, the PF's pose is very awkward. First his upper body twists too far right from his torso. Then his knees are far too bent. Lastly, on top of everything I mentioned, he's squatting like he has to take a dump. Absolutely nothing about the PF appeals to me. IMO, the P1 Ledger Joker's pose is more on point. He's bending straight forward (almost looks like he's leaning toward you), his knees are much more straight as well, and he looks like he's about to approach you. I get a totally different and more dangerous vibe off the P1 Joker than I ever did the PF. Also, I love the position of the gun on the P1 Joker. He's holding the gun at his side with a slight twist of his wrist. That slight twist of the wrist gives me the impression that he just may raise his weapon and fire it at any moment. With the PF it basically looked like his weapon was between his legs. I guess I'll summarize by saying I found the PFs pose all kinds of awkward and the P1 pose much more menacing.

I'm cool with how you feel about the piece. I've never been the type of guy that gets swept up into any negative or positive hype. I just buy whatever I think looks good. Thankfully, there are now a bunch of Ledger Joker statues to pick from so options are plentiful for all of us. I grew up a comic kid so that's why my statues are comic based but no one can deny the power of an awesome movie or a phenomenal performance by an actor. If I do buy one movie statue, this would be it for me.

I know you didn't, but these others get all butt hurt if I repeat myself or say something doesn't appeal to me. Then they go and do the same and act like its okay for them to do it. I don't care if they do or don't because it is a forum and that is what this is for. To improve on it. I don't think some pple get that. Anyways, whats getting to me is the hypocritical concept of the posts. But what ever.

Anyways, JND and QS I am going for. I love their 1/3rd rooted joker. So, I know they will kill it. This is my first JND statue so I hope for the best. Anyways, take it easy bud. Try to stay away from the polidicks lol!

Lol this might be the statue that converts you to a movie statue collector! Just go with your heart, if you love it and can afford it, can't go wrong.

I don't see this selling out anytime soon, might be good to just wait and see more pics of it, no rush with such a big purchase.

Waiting may make the most sense. I can afford it. My biggest concern now is display space. I'm running out of room. The only 1/3 scale statue I have now is the P1 Arkham Origins Deathstroke. I love the tactical design of his costume from the video game and knew I had to have that statue when I saw it. I loved it. I have that same feeling with this Joker but I may just wait and pick it up in the aftermarket. I've been pretty lucky recently with picking up statues after their release. I've recently bought 4 PFs and got them all cheaper by buying them in the aftermarket. I think I'll take the same chance with this P1/Blitzway Joker.

I know you didn't, but these others get all butt hurt if I repeat myself or say something doesn't appeal to me. Then they go and do the same and act like its okay for them to do it. I don't care if they do or don't because it is a forum and that is what this is for. To improve on it. I don't think some pple get that. Anyways, whats getting to me is the hypocritical concept of the posts. But what ever.

Anyways, JND and QS I am going for. I love their 1/3rd rooted joker. So, I know they will kill it. This is my first JND statue so I hope for the best. Anyways, take it easy bud. Try to stay away from the polidicks lol!

I hope that the JND and QS Joker turn out great for you. If you want to see an EPIC raging rant, just look me up in the Deathstroke PF thread. Sideshow released a dude who looked dressed up in a cosplay costume and called him Deathstroke. He was in a totally made up costume never seen before. I went completely off the rails and couldn't control my anger. All I wanted was a classic George Perez inspired Deathstroke PF and instead we got a PF of a dude who looks like he's going to a Comic Con. I had many members who didn't like me popping off. My attitude was...oh well, ignore my posts if you don't like what I have to say. I wasn't there to troll. Deathstroke is my 2nd favorite DC villain and I couldn't wait to add a Deathstroke PF to my collection. Then when they offered us that Deathstroker cosplay wearing abomination of a PF, I absolutely lost it. So I get it. When you care so much about a character, you want them to get it right. After all, I may never see a proper 1/4 classic Perez Deathstroke and it still pisses me off to this day.

I hope that the JND and QS Joker turn out great for you. If you want to see an EPIC raging rant, just look me up in the Deathstroke PF thread. Sideshow released a dude who looked dressed up in a cosplay costume and called him Deathstroke. He was in a totally made up costume never seen before. I went completely off the rails and couldn't control my anger. All I wanted was a classic George Perez inspired Deathstroke PF and instead we got a PF of a dude who looks like he's going to a Comic Con. I had many members who didn't like me popping off. My attitude was...oh well, ignore my posts if you don't like what I have to say. I wasn't there to troll. Deathstroke is my 2nd favorite DC villain and I couldn't wait to add a Deathstroke PF to my collection. Then when they offered us that Deathstroker cosplay wearing abomination of a PF, I absolutely lost it. So I get it. When you care so much about a character, you want them to get it right. After all, I may never see a proper 1/4 classic Perez Deathstroke and it still pisses me off to this day.

I exactly feel ya. The PCS MIchael Myers, I had a huge problem with. I made it known. The mask looked like **** and I was pist. Guess what, they ended up fixing it because of that. That is why I do it. Im sorry but Ledgers smile looks like hes taking a ****, lol. I even contacted Prime one. Right now they are in last.

I do hope they turn out great too. I know QS will, because I have their 1/3rd and it is absolutely the best Ledger statue right now. This statue is amazing. After JND and QS I am calling statue collecting quits. I have like 8 preorder and I need to sell the statues I don't want. So, I have a lot of selling to do lol.

You see, that's what I don't get about people. This is a forum. We have every right to rant and talk about a statue. I swear if anyone makes a few posts describing what they don't like, people jump down your throat. Then make it personal. Well, the statue needs work. If they want to even come close to QS and JND, they need to fix that damn face. The base is busy and the pose is similar to ss. I personally, don't like busy bases. I love a nice simple base. Because it takes away from the statue. But to each their own. I mean I talking to someone that thought the ECC Freddy and Jason were grails. I disliked the paint on it and looked nothing like robert englund. Same with Jason, he had some paint apps. Yes, the bases were cool but who cares. I look at the statue not buy a base. Unless, you can switch out freddy with ss freddy LOL. Or switch out ss jason. I mean if ss jason and freddy are better looking than ECC, you know theirs a problem, LOL. Anyways, to each their own. Im just tired of people acting all butt hurt over a different opinion. I don't jump down anyone throat for not liking QS or JND interpretation of heath's joker. Well, I look at it as them fixing it and making it better.

I exactly feel ya. The PCS MIchael Myers, I had a huge problem with. I made it known. The mask looked like **** and I was pist. Guess what, they ended up fixing it because of that. That is why I do it. Im sorry but Ledgers smile looks like hes taking a ****, lol. I even contacted Prime one. Right now they are in last.

I do hope they turn out great too. I know QS will, because I have their 1/3rd and it is absolutely the best Ledger statue right now. This statue is amazing. After JND and QS I am calling statue collecting quits. I have like 8 preorder and I need to sell the statues I don't want. So, I have a lot of selling to do lol.

You see, that's what I don't get about people. This is a forum. We have every right to rant and talk about a statue. I swear if anyone makes a few posts describing what they don't like, people jump down your throat. Then make it personal. Well, the statue needs work. If they want to even come close to QS and JND, they need to fix that damn face. The base is busy and the pose is similar to ss. I personally, don't like busy bases. I love a nice simple base. Because it takes away from the statue. But to each their own. I mean I talking to someone that thought the ECC Freddy and Jason were grails. I disliked the paint on it and looked nothing like robert englund. Same with Jason, he had some paint apps. Yes, the bases were cool but who cares. I look at the statue not buy a base. Unless, you can switch out freddy with ss freddy LOL. Or switch out ss jason. I mean if ss jason and freddy are better looking than ECC, you know theirs a problem, LOL. Anyways, to each their own. Im just tired of people acting all butt hurt over a different opinion. I don't jump down anyone throat for not liking QS or JND interpretation of heath's joker. Well, I look at it as them fixing it and making it better.

I feel the same way but about that terrible looking JND Joker sculpt :lol

So, I've been telling everyone here how I think this is the best Ledger Joker statue I've ever seen. However, I don't collect movie statues, only comic based ones. I wanted a 1/3 comic Joker for my collection and definitely thought hard about adding the P1 Lee Bermejo Joker to my collection. For a reason I can't quite explain, I never pulled the trigger even though I really like the piece. Well, I just can't say no to this statue.

I'm all in with this piece. It will be THE 1/3 Joker in my collection. Never in a million years would I think it would be a Ledger Joker but, there it is. I picked it up for $1350 and already paid in full. The store is about an hour drive from where I live and on the way to my in-laws house. So, I'll pick it up when it's released and the family and I go to visit my in-laws. This is a hell of a statue and I'm so excited to be adding it to my collection.

I feel the same way but about that terrible looking JND Joker sculpt :lol

Ya I just have heard soooo many bad things about it LOL! Well, to each their own. However, The thing with JND and QS they fix their ****. Prime one your stuck with it. Good luck with a joker pushing out a poop LOL! Peace motha ****as!!

So, I've been telling everyone here how I think this is the best Ledger Joker statue I've ever seen. However, I don't collect movie statues, only comic based ones. I wanted a 1/3 comic Joker for my collection and definitely thought hard about adding the P1 Lee Bermejo Joker to my collection. For a reason I can't quite explain, I never pulled the trigger even though I really like the piece. Well, I just can't say no to this statue.

I'm all in with this piece. It will be THE 1/3 Joker in my collection. Never in a million years would I think it would be a Ledger Joker but, there it is. I picked it up for $1350 and already paid in full. The store is about an hour drive from where I live and on the way to my in-laws house. So, I'll pick it up when it's released and the family and I go to visit my in-laws. This is a hell of a statue and I'm so excited to be adding it to my collection.

I think it'll go well with your collection, it's a very colourful statue from head to base, there's plenty of swap out features and items, the poseable eyes should also make it easier to display at different angles. Big congrats!

I think it'll go well with your collection, it's a very colourful statue from head to base, there's plenty of swap out features and items, the poseable eyes should also make it easier to display at different angles. Big congrats!

Thanks! I agree with you about the color. For whatever reason, his clothes really pop with color. QS and JND's offerings look great but the colors on his clothes seem more muted. That may be on purpose for all I know but I kinda dig the louder colors on the P1 piece. It isn't a criticism of the other statues, it's just my personal preference. I just hope the production pieces live up to the proto pics. If they do, I have no doubt I'll be thrilled with it.

Ya I just have heard soooo many bad things about it LOL! Well, to each their own. However, The thing with JND and QS they fix their ****. Prime one your stuck with it. Good luck with a joker pushing out a poop LOL! Peace motha ****as!!

About 4 pages back you said you were going to stop beating a dead horse, but here you are still

Unless JND decides to pay you know who half and get him to sculpt us an actually Ledger looking Joker then there is nothing they can do with the current poor attempt.While they are at it they should add some fabric gloves and shoes and need to do some adjusting to the pose.Their last 2 pieces were perfect imo and this seems a big step down to me

About 4 pages back you said you were going to stop beating a dead horse, but here you are still

Okay, first of all. With out disrespect use your brain please!!! I replied back to someone. Not my fault you can't mind your own business. Now if I made the comment not replying to someone who commented to me first. I wouldn't have made the comment to begin with. Man, I love how certain people, can't mind their own business.

Unless JND decides to pay you know who half and get him to sculpt us an actually Ledger looking Joker then there is nothing they can do with the current poor attempt.While they are at it they should add some fabric gloves and shoes and need to do some adjusting to the pose.Their last 2 pieces were perfect imo and this seems a big step down to me

Well, I had a hard time understanding you to begin with. But to each their own. But I see Heath. Not some dude with a smile we see all their teeth. I was going to order this. But seeing some interpretation completely off. NO thanks. I mean QS 1/3 was pretty dead on and I prefer that over this. However, in the end I will be happy with QS and JND. No need to go near the worst sculpt of them all. Come people, chime in. Let the hate begin LOL! See, i don't give a ****. As long as Im happy at the end of the day with JND and QS. People can hate all they want. But Im reply back to BJJFighter. So, let the war begin LOL! To me its fun and games. To others they take it personal, those don't belong here.

Oh ya, I will be getting the artist edition of QS and Viper is doing that. So, I think in the end I will be quite happy.

Thanks! I agree with you about the color. For whatever reason, his clothes really pop with color. QS and JND's offerings look great but the colors on his clothes seem more muted. That may be on purpose for all I know but I kinda dig the louder colors on the P1 piece. It isn't a criticism of the other statues, it's just my personal preference. I just hope the production pieces live up to the proto pics. If they do, I have no doubt I'll be thrilled with it.

I wonder why me and you are the only ones that can have a civilized conversation and disagree with out getting all butt hurt lol!

I wonder why me and you are the only ones that can have a civilized conversation and disagree with out getting all butt hurt lol!

I've got a no skin off my teeth kinda attitude. We all like what we like. It'll always just boil down to personal preference and I never mind when someone doesn't share my opinion. I always say just buy whatever speaks to you.

Okay, first of all. With out disrespect use your brain please!!! I replied back to someone. Not my fault you can't mind your own business. Now if I made the comment not replying to someone who commented to me first. I wouldn't have made the comment to begin with. Man, I love how certain people, can't mind their own business.

Calm down, we're only talking about statues

Back