Statue Prime 1 Studio x Blitzway: The Dark Knight: 1/3 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the pose seems very Sideshow Collectibles. Way too exaggerated.

I'm curious to see better shots of the head though.

129979564_3658226847557264_3894586142454104118_o.jpg

I think the face looks off on this for some reason. Just can't put it into words.

The here's my card scene or the hit me scene would've been great, instead we get their made up pose.

I do not like that pose at all, and I'm disappointed that they decided to go with a grinning headsculpt. Hopefully they show it in more detail and I like it more with better pics, but the first impression is not good.

This having a rolling eyes feature is unique, but also scary with it being their first.

The face looks off to me

That's too soon I was hoping next year. On the P1 site says bonus version. I wonder what could that be.

The pose doesn't look too exaggerated to me. I can see him being in this pose as he's telling that cartel guy he is gonna feed him to his pooches. The SS version doesn't make any sense at all. So far, I think the likeness is good enough and I'm glad they went with a grinning portrait. Ledger pieces are mostly neutral in expression. There are so many quality Ledger pieces now. It's good to have the different options.

Will they be in the same scale?:dunno But this is the plan.

edit1.jpg

I think it looks great. The pose looks natural to me, far more than the stupid SS premium format. The close ups of the sculpt look awesome too.

I just wish P1 had smaller bases. I only have their Alita, but the base feels like it's nearly half the mass of the full statue.

Looks good I just wish he came with another Headsculpt. So many of their pieces come with multiple swap out pieces whereas this looks like it came with stuff to put around the base. We don’t even get the smaller hand gun unless I missed it.

I think it looks great. The pose looks natural to me, far more than the stupid SS premium format. The close ups of the sculpt look awesome too.

I just wish P1 had smaller bases. I only have their Alita, but the base feels like it's nearly half the mass of the full statue.

Its almost the same damn pose of the ss one. Holding that stupid ****ing card! Why does he hold that dumb ass card for. Been their done that. God is it that hard to make a simple joker like QS did. Idk how I feel about this. It isn't great. But its okay.

Back