Prime 1 / Blitzway: Terminator 2 - T-800 (Arnold Schwarzenegger) 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Little question guys. I watched the swat vs T-800 scene and the chest should be pretty much identical with the regular and DX version. There is a big part which can be seen from the endo chest after the shootout. Do you think it is just the way the shirt is on the statue or is it an error?
Looks like an error to me. Also potentially an error is the handle end of the Teargas launcher. Look at it in your movie pic, compared to the one they (and Doggiedoc and Mafex) have made

b3ebd4a9-d9ab-4803-929a-03d8823ef93e.jpg

While it shouldn't be a dealbreaker for anyone it seems the movie prop had a different type of handle which actually our action figures and statues might have had an easier time holding.

Looks like an error to me. Also potentially an error is the handle end of the Teargas launcher. Look at it in your movie pic, compared to the one they (and Doggiedoc and Mafex) have made

View attachment 677500

While it shouldn't be a dealbreaker for anyone it seems the movie prop had a different type of handle which actually our action figures and statues might have had an easier time holding.

Johnny answered to me regarding this. That's what he said:

?? shirt is fabric feel free adjust to your liking!

I don't know what that means exactly. Hopefully it means they just did not pay attention to how it is on the statue.

Edit:

He said it is the same as the other version so all is good!

Ordered the Deluxe bonus version here. Now they are offering Economy shipping to Canada. The start of 2025 is going to be expensive with the Endo as well! lol.

Is the only difference with the Deluxe bonus version the sunglasses? He doesn't even wear them after helping Sarah escape the penitentiary.

I think the full battle damage will pair best with the T-1000 that they have shown.

Platinum version does look great, but 5K in Aus. Pretty steep.

I really wish they would do a final battle Sarah Connor to go with the other two.
That would make for a great display.

Is the only difference with the Deluxe bonus version the sunglasses? He doesn't even wear them after helping Sarah escape the penitentiary.

I think the full battle damage will pair best with the T-1000 that they have shown.

Platinum version does look great, but 5K in Aus. Pretty steep.

I really wish they would do a final battle Sarah Connor to go with the other two.
That would make for a great display.
Unfortunately Sarah doesn't sell enough. I would kill for a future John Connor from the T2 and for Kyle Reese (future and present version). Also the Franco infiltrator from the future scene would be fantastic but sadly they are unlikely to ever happen.

Unfortunately Sarah doesn't sell enough. I would kill for a future John Connor from the T2 and for Kyle Reese (future and present version). Also the Franco infiltrator from the future scene would be fantastic but sadly they are unlikely to ever happen.
I think Sarah would sell better than a kid John Connor. Sarah and Ripley are the two greatest female movie heroines imo.

Can't believe I'm seriously considering ordering the regular version as well, as I still think it's cool as hell, and it's such a different and unique look from the platinum. But I barely have space in my house for one of these things, and not sure I love Terminator quite enough to spend 5K on statues from it. Lol

Can't believe I'm seriously considering ordering the regular version as well, as I still think it's cool as hell, and it's such a different and unique look from the platinum. But I barely have space in my house for one of these things, and not sure I love Terminator quite enough to spend 5K on statues from it. Lol
I think if you don't love it enough than it's not worth it. At least this is how I buy statues nowdays.

Sigh, now I’m debating between the Deluxe and Masterline, and dragging my feet hoping Sideshow will put this up before they sell out on Prime 1’s website.

The Masterline does represent him at peak two-armed awesomeness and the switch outs are all great, but the hair still has me a bit concerned…It looked basically black in the Making Of video posted. The preorder photos seem to show some improvement there, maybe? Perhaps it was just the lighting to begin with.

IMG_0961.jpeg

IMG_0960.jpeg

IMG_0964.jpeg

And I don’t collect statues regularly so pardon my ignorance on the topic but has “rooted” hair on polystone been a commonplace enough technique to have longevity success stories? If it’s glued in it seems like over time strands could flake off but I have no idea if that’s even a real concern or not.

Anyway, both versions seem excellent for different reasons and the internal struggle to narrow down the choice rages on!

Last edited:
Hey PizzaCake, as you live in the USA, your best bet to get this would be from Secret Compass Collectables, located in Fort Collins Colorado.They don't have this listed on their website yet, but they should do shortly. :)

Hey PizzaCake, as you live in the USA, your best bet to get this would be from Secret Compass Collectables, located in Fort Collins Colorado.They don't have this listed on their website yet, but they should do shortly. :)
Ooh that’s good to know! Hadn’t seen them before, thanks for the tip @jinkazama!

Hey PizzaCake, i'll keep an eye on Secret Compass's website, and let you know when the P1/Blitzway T2 T-800's become available for pre order.Also, in case you're wondering, Secret Compass are one of the BEST online retailers to purchase collectables from.:)

Secret Compass need to clean up their website though. Ordered 2 sideshow figures about a year ago that ended up being out of stock even though they said instock on the website. They canceled the order and promised a discount on anything I wanted in the future for the inconvenience. So, I contacted them for a new purchase and the promised discount, and they never replied :lol

That is what I was looking at also.

The regular BD version to go with the T-1000 and the Platinum version to stand alone.

They give too many options, which only makes it harder 😆

I think if you don't love it enough than it's not worth it. At least this is how I buy statues nowdays.
I love Terminator but am out of space. Have no clue where I'm going to fit the 1/3 endo let alone consider this. But....

....it's my favourite sci-fi series and my balls are itching badly. The price isn't too bad, just lack of space. My brain is going to play ping pong for a while. Space is such a b!tch lol

I love Terminator but am out of space. Have no clue where I'm going to fit the 1/3 endo let alone consider this. But....

....it's my favourite sci-fi series and my balls are itching badly. The price isn't too bad, just lack of space. My brain is going to play ping pong for a while. Space is such a b!tch lol
It is yeah. :) Personally I sold my old collection not too long ago and I decided to focus on a few really good premium pieces from my favorite movies from my childhood than I am basically done. Quality before quantity.

I have my own small mancave for this so the space is limited too. Right now I have the P1 Big chap, ECC T-Rex, P1 wall art City Hunter (leftover from my old collection) on the wall. I bought 1/3 RoboCop from PCS, also the P1 endo along with the platinum Arnold. Only the T-1000 and the 1/3 Jungle Hunter left (hope some other company will make one which suits my taste) and I am complete.

I think Dundee the platinum Arnold is a very special piece. If you are a huge fan and you are it is a must have. It is by far along with Queen's new clean bust are the best out there.

Sigh, now I’m debating between the Deluxe and Masterline, and dragging my feet hoping Sideshow will put this up before they sell out on Prime 1’s website.

The Masterline does represent him at peak two-armed awesomeness and the switch outs are all great, but the hair still has me a bit concerned…It looked basically black in the Making Of video posted. The preorder photos seem to show some improvement there, maybe? Perhaps it was just the lighting to begin with.

View attachment 677608
View attachment 677609
View attachment 677612

And I don’t collect statues regularly so pardon my ignorance on the topic but has “rooted” hair on polystone been a commonplace enough technique to have longevity success stories? If it’s glued in it seems like over time strands could flake off but I have no idea if that’s even a real concern or not.

Anyway, both versions seem excellent for different reasons and the internal struggle to narrow down the choice rages on!
Yeah I thought there was something off with the hair besides looking too dry. Someone should point out this out to them while there's still time. They made all those tweaks to the endo so I imagine they'd be willing to lighten up the hair a bit as well.

I decided to focus on a few really good premium pieces from my favorite movies from my childhood than I am basically done. Quality before quantity.
Agree. A few is enough and the key is love them absolutely, never needing to let them go. My gut tells me this could likely the be my last collectible as my craving for Predator and Terminator would be complete.

Was initially leaning towards platinum but the rooted hair is harder to manage long term. Now I'm leaning back towards either Reg or DX. Biggest decision is should I buy or not as I don't have any space left.

If space weren't an issue I'd go with DX, but reg saves me more space. Need to really figure out space hurdle first, if can't then I'll have to pass :(

Agree. A few is enough and the key is love them absolutely, never needing to let them go. My gut tells me this could likely the be my last collectible as my craving for Predator and Terminator would be complete.

Was initially leaning towards platinum but the rooted hair is harder to manage long term. Now I'm leaning back towards either Reg or DX. Biggest decision is should I buy or not as I don't have any space left.

If space weren't an issue I'd go with DX, but reg saves me more space. Need to really figure out space hurdle first, if can't then I'll have to pass :(

I originally wanted the platinum, but I care not for the rooted hair and glassed eyes. I was gonna get DX, but I need to save space myself, so I got the regular instead. As it also helps save me a few hundred £ too.

Back