Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm tellin' ya - it's "taylormade" . . . the guys a retard (IP addy suggests located in Sydney / New South Wales / Tasmania - no relation to the brilliant cartoon character)

Darth Snoopy (Mark) will sort the asshat out at some point.

why so pissed you make me laugh idiot :cuckoo:

Company sycophants boggle my mind. Unless you're personally invested in that company, you're just hurting yourself as a customer by being complicit with their BS.

I miss him already.

Back on topic though, does anybody have this one the way any time soon? Or did we all cancel or hold it?

I put mine in hold for just a month to see some more pics from collectors, I'm about 80% chance I keep the order, just wanna see images that aren't filtered or crap lighting and angles.

Any non US buyers who decided not to cancel buying direct?

I should have been more specific, I meant in terms of people who don't have access to economy shipping. As in will we see any arriving on the forum in the next week or two.

I just received my City hunter, it's pretty nice, I'd love for this to be arriving at my door also but I just can't justify it. The City hunter is fairly large in person, but looked tiny in pictures next to this, so this will no doubt be huge and impressive! I really hope that Prime 1 can figure out a few more shipping options soon for all customers. I'll keep my order on hold for now I think, but I will consider other ways of getting this in the mean time.

Well I am buying from a retailer who is a friend of mine and I am in Europe. So because of that the shipping is obviously dirt cheap and therefore I did not cancel.

Anyway it sucks that lot of you guys can only chose very very expansive shipping options. I don't know how the hell Prime 1 justifying these prices. I know some people defended them and said it is not up to them but I disagree, something needs to change...Also it is not the first time that their shipping costs goes haywire. Nothing can justify this. Something is fishy here IMO.

Back