Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you really want this piece, don't you have the possibility to order it locally for less?

Seeing the BSC vid, if we get that i would be more than pleased. For me, it looks pretty good, paint doesn't look that flat on the armor, base looks great. i thought also about the bubble head but when looking at this vid it looks perfectly scaled to the body. Waiting to see more vids...

Hi Vince - not sure who of us you were asking (maybe everyone who cancelled?) - but here's my response to Darth_Napster who asked a similar thing yesterday.

. . . click link for text . . .​

I'm not happy at "missing out" on statues that are the best sculpts we've seen in years, but it is what it is.

I also wanted the EX's of everything I had my eye on - so local wouldn't work even if I wanted to go that route.

Had my refund come through this morning. To be fair to them, they did refund the NRD as well. With the exchange rate what it is at present it came in at a loss of 62 pound, was expecting it and I’m just glad it was done in a timely manner & without it having to turn ugly.

I asked them to hold mine, but given the response I might just cancel this and move on. It's a lot of money to have sitting in somebody else bank rather than mine for an undefined amount of time....

"We will put your order on hold as you requested. Due to the unfortunate event
that is affecting the whole world, we don't think the shipping price will decrease in the near future."

if you really want this piece, don't you have the possibility to order it locally for less?

Sadly not here. Our local (CDUK) Have wildly varied prices and this one is high. It works out to the equivalent of about $2960. So not much difference as buying direct with the increased shipping, but without the exclusive bonus etc.

Sadly not here. Our local (CDUK) Have wildly varied rices and this one is high. It works out to the equivalent of about $2960. So not much difference as buying direct with the increased shipping, but without the exclusive bonus etc.

Yeah, I though about ordering from Lee but it's just too much to justify.

Had my refund come through this morning. To be fair to them, they did refund the NRD as well. With the exchange rate what it is at present it came in at a loss of 62 pound, was expecting it and I’m just glad it was done in a timely manner & without it having to turn ugly.

Glad to hear it wasn't too painful.

My final step of disconnecting with these idiots was taken yesterday, when I asked them to delete my account completely.

They did this early this-morning and sent a confirmation email.

The email asked for feedback - so they got it - I kept it polite and to the point, and I offered to discuss in detail if they were interested in learning from this. Doubt I'll hear back, especially since THIS is currently showing on their main website . . .

image.png

And when you click on the link, it takes you to this . . .

image.png

I asked them to hold mine, but given the response I might just cancel this and move on. It's a lot of money to have sitting in somebody else bank rather than mine for an undefined amount of time....

"We will put your order on hold as you requested. Due to the unfortunate event
that is affecting the whole world, we don't think the shipping price will decrease in the near future."

Hi Matt, as posted on Statue forum, if you (and others) haven't taken this into consideration, with the way the USD exchange rates are plummeting, you may save some money by cancelling, getting your money back, and re-ordering when things calm down.

Exchange rates are impossible to predict, but there's a definite trend right now against the $US dollar, and in favour of $Canadian and GBP et-al.

Just a thought.

I might try one of the US companies once they have stock.

That's probably not a bad shout actually. I wonder how their shipping will compare?

Hi Matt, as posted on Statue forum, if you (and others) haven't taken this into consideration, with the way the USD exchange rates are plummeting, you may save some money by cancelling, getting your money back, and re-ordering when things calm down.

Exchange rates are impossible to predict, but there's a definite trend right now against the $US dollar, and in favour of $Canadian and GBP et-al.

Just a thought.

It's a good thought tbh. I'm going to take the weekend to think about what to do. At the very least, I think I'll ask them to refund ll but the deposit if I keep my order. That way my money isn't sat in their account gaining interest for however long. If I was ECC right now, I'd be doing everything to get this license and whack out a teaser image.

Sadly not here. Our local (CDUK) Have wildly varied prices and this one is high. It works out to the equivalent of about $2960. So not much difference as buying direct with the increased shipping, but without the exclusive bonus etc.

python if you dont like the shipping cost then dont buy it , stop bitching n whining about it
prime 1 dont need people like you , so negative , if you want cheap shipping stick to low end figurines
idiot

:slap

i have no problem with the shipping and have this on pre order

python if you dont like the shipping cost then dont buy it , stop bitching n whining about it
prime 1 dont need people like you , so negative , if you want cheap shipping stick to low end figurines
idiot

Troll alert :lol

idiot

:lol Okay.

The shipping price I agreed to went from $200, to over $800 (Not just mine) And we're all meant to just accept it or quietly move on? I'm very sorry if the discussion is boring you enough to climb up from under your bridge, but get used to it because that's what these forums are for. If we can't even mention it on the main Prime 1 community, we're damn well going to do it here with or without your blessing. And the comment you quoted was a direct and factual response to a question you doughnut. An actual answer to another member of the forum which seems to be one thing more than you've ever contributed around here. I've been positive about the statue and still am. Prime 1 definitely don't need shills like you pretending that everything is fine. No progress happens that way. You don't happen to be a mod on a certain Facebook group do you? :wave

Anyway, back to the topic. The shipping on this sure does suck doesn't it, sheeeesh!

That clown didn't deserve a response mate.

I'm tellin' ya - it's "taylormade" . . . the guys a retard (IP addy suggests located in Sydney / New South Wales / Tasmania - no relation to the brilliant cartoon character)

Darth Snoopy (Mark) will sort the asshat out at some point.

Back