Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been in contact with prime 1, they've been answering me and put my statue on hold while I link the proper account to my PayPal so it goes on the credit card and not PayPal funds. (I use that for other stuff) or I transfer additional funds to just cover it through PayPal. Anyway, hoping it goes smooth, but still want to see more pics from collectors!!! Haha
How are you getting ahold of them? As I have emailed them to the email they sent the quote from. Trying to get my shipping changed to economy but they haven't responded yet.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

How are you getting ahold of them? As I have emailed them to the email they sent the quote from. Trying to get my shipping changed to economy but they haven't responded yet.

Through the email but each message takes a full day to get response, I was very direct too, sometimes long messages get pushed to the end haha I've learned. But that's all I did.

Double check your order.... I didn?t get an email back but my shipping changed from standard to economy

One of the mods said it was because the complaints about shipping costs had already been made and they didn't want to needlessly clutter the discussion.

Interesting that so many positive threads can exist, but if one person says something negative, that fills the quota.

Exactly! Also I've still had no reply from Prime 1 yet from either message I sent. I sent one last week asking why they upped the shipping cost on my City hunter and charged me for it without even emailing me at all. And again this week when I did actually get the email about the ridiculous Jungle Hunter shipping. I just asked if that cost was accurate. No reply to either yet. I honestly like Prime 1's stuff a lot, but they're making it difficult to be a fan or customer tbh. I would ask on their FB group, but I'll probably get 20 to life....

Exactly! Also I've still had no reply from Prime 1 yet from either message I sent. I sent one last week asking why they upped the shipping cost on my City hunter and charged me for it without even emailing me at all. And again this week when I did actually get the email about the ridiculous Jungle Hunter shipping. I just asked if that cost was accurate. No reply to either yet. I honestly like Prime 1's stuff a lot, but they're making it difficult to be a fan or customer tbh. I would ask on their FB group, but I'll probably get 20 to life....

No response yet here either from my cancellation request.

When did you request? My refund was straight after my cancellation confirmation email this morning.
At least they know how to refund deposits quickly.

Yesterday morning, about 9.30. I’m waiting to see if they honour the so called full refund, as I paid $150 in August 2019 & $900 in the last 6 weeks.

Yesterday morning, about 9.30. I’m waiting to see if they honour the so called full refund, as I paid $150 in August 2019 & $900 in the last 6 weeks.

Hope this works out for you mate.

My guess is you will get everything back OK, but you might lose out a bit on exchange rates - who'd have thought the US dollar would drop so much, so fast!

Cheers. Yeah, off the top of my head I think the dollar to pound was about 80p odd when the pre-order went in.

Ouch, you may get less than you paid depending on conversion rates. Can't find my original payment to check mine.

Hope this works out for you mate.

My guess is you will get everything back OK, but you might lose out a bit on exchange rates - who'd have thought the US dollar would drop so much, so fast!

This really sucks.. I mean I am still getting the piece but now its tainted... I was looking forward to getting this piece and enjoying it with all of you. Its fun to have limited pieces but its also fun to discuss it with fellow owners.

I have no issue with Prime 1 raising the shipping price.. I dont think there is bad intentions there.. But they way they have handled other issues with some of you really ruins the fun.

This really sucks.. I mean I am still getting the piece but now its tainted... I was looking forward to getting this piece and enjoying it with all of you. Its fun to have limited pieces but its also fun to discuss it with fellow owners.

I have no issue with Prime 1 raising the shipping price.. I dont think there is bad intentions there.. But they way they have handled other issues with some of you really ruins the fun.

That was the main reason I backed out on the Jungle Hunter after their idiocy regarding the City Hunter - I've never been one to put up with arrogance & ineptitude.

I'd have forgiven them if they had said something like "We're sorry we charged your account after you asked us not to, and didn't wait to agree a shipping courier, but we will hold your item until this is resolved. If you continue to do business with us we will not repeat our mistakes and will provide our best service going forward".

Hell - ANY sort of sincere basic apology, and an opening of the door to constructive communication would have been nice!, but that's obviously beyond the abilities of some of their "Customer Service" team.

There's still others besides yourself that will be getting it - and at least we'll see decent & reliable in-hand photos from you

Let's all hope that these turn up looking great for everyone that IS still getting them.

That was the main reason I backed out on the Jungle Hunter after their idiocy regarding the City Hunter - I've never been one to put up with arrogance & ineptitude.

I'd have forgiven them if they had said something like "We're sorry we charged your account after you asked us not to, and didn't wait to agree a shipping courier, but we will hold your item until this is resolved. If you continue to do business with us we will not repeat our mistakes and will provide our best service going forward".

Hell - ANY sort of sincere basic apology, and an opening of the door to constructive communication would have been nice!, but that's obviously beyond the abilities of some of their "Customer Service" team.

There's still others besides yourself that will be getting it - and at least we'll see decent & reliable in-hand photos from you

Let's all hope that these turn up looking great for everyone that IS still getting them.

Yeah cant argue that that should have been response they had given you.

I will def post plenty of pics and give and honest opinion.. Only problem, now that I am on economy shipping its going to take three months lol.

Agree with you, part of the fun is enjoying the statue with other collectors. I'm still looking forward to receiving it, but wish everyone else was as well. This reminds me of when PCS had issues with customer service so they partnered with Sideshow to handle that for them.

Yeah cant argue that that should have been response they had given you.

I will def post plenty of pics and give and honest opinion.. Only problem, now that I am on economy shipping its going to take three months lol.

Let's hope that's a "worst case scenario" and it arrives faster for you.

I do NOT want you folks sweating for 3 months regarding "what's in the box" now you've had to choose slower shipping :impatient:

Had to share this, as posted by "Xenoburger" over on Statue Forum (he doesn't post here).

After some observations on PRIME1's behaviour (historical AND recent), he commented that . . .

"they're basically PrimeShow Collectibles".​

I nearly spit my tea all over the keyboard
ACME_spittea.gif

Get your smiles where you can find them :wink1:

if you really want this piece, don't you have the possibility to order it locally for less?

Seeing the BSC vid, if we get that i would be more than pleased. For me, it looks pretty good, paint doesn't look that flat on the armor, base looks great. i thought also about the bubble head but when looking at this vid it looks perfectly scaled to the body. Waiting to see more vids...

Back