Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got charged final payment and shipping for this today. Ridiculous postage and tax will cost me $1400 at a guess. ****ing sucks.

I got charged final payment and shipping for this today. Ridiculous postage and tax will cost me $1400 at a guess. ****ing sucks.

How much was your postage on the shipping update email?

Also, I got charged this morning too DISPITE actually emailing them a week ago to cancel my order. So there is a big PayPal dispute going on on my end. Legit my bank is now -$3100 because I wasnt expecting to be charged and paid for other things since cancelling. Not happy at all lmao

The shipping cost has increased so normally Prime 1 would send an email giving you the options to either hold (wait for prices to lower), proceed or cancel altogether. Did you guys get this email?

I got the email too.

I just decided it was cheaper to go through Sugo. $776aud from Prime 1 too. Switching allowed me to easily afford CH, Big Chap and this down the road having an extra 8 months to pay this guy off. Prime 1 had other ideas lmao. Cant afford nuthin now

178666080_2368750536602217_393384906310638721_n.jpg

Can't wait to pose it like this along with my other Predator 87 pieces. Thank you for sharing this pic i feel much better now :yess:

I have not gotten any email yet. I had assumed since this was being paid through PayPal, I expected an invoice. But this is my first time ordering direct with Prime1 so not sure what to think. Hoping I see an email before they blindly charge me for an insane amount of money [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Shipping quotes are being adjusted by Prime 1 for the City Hunter. Seems like all the boosted up quotes was an error.

From the other site.

I got my adjusted shipping quote. Went from $1697 to $74
laugh.gif
That's like getting it shipped from Sideshow.

Good luck trying that with me - I leave ZERO in my PayPal account and it's not linked to a bank account :)

I've already warned them they need to INVOICE me and THEN I'll pay.

Serves me right for being cocky :lol

With the City Hunter, despite me thinking they would not be able to automatically charge my PayPal account because I do not have a bank account linked to it, they DID (even though they are supposed to be on a weeks holiday).

So, I contacted PayPal to back out the transaction - which they did. They also showed me a way to STOP automated transactions (on a vendor by vendor basis) going forward.

I also contacted PRIME1 to request a refund of the deposit on the City Hunter AND the Jungle Hunter, and to close my account.

I'm not going to do business with a company that behaves in this way.

They just lost themselves over $10k worth of business (since there were others I was going to order once in-hand pics showed up).

With the City Hunter, despite me thinking they would not be able to automatically charge my PayPal account because I do not have a bank account linked to it, they DID (even though they are supposed to be on a weeks holiday).

So, I contacted PayPal to back out the transaction - which they did. They also showed me a way to STOP automated transactions (on a vendor by vendor basis) going forward.

I also contacted PRIME1 to request a refund of the deposit on the City Hunter AND the Jungle Hunter, and to close my account.

They just lost themselves over $10k worth of business (since there were others I was going to order once in-hand pics showed up).

Honestly it's crazy they do this. Not a good way to do business at all. I haven't gotten the hit for the JH yet (which is weird because I preordered it a few days after it went up) but they have done it to me in the past. I wish Sadshow would go back to carrying all of their products again.

I had the same thing happen to me Wednesday. Charged me out of nowhere DISPITE me cancelling my order over a week prior to getting charged. Spent all day at the bank and ob the phone to Paypal as my bank account was - $3100. I however could only open a dispute. No idea how to back out of a transactions or to stop automated transactions either, never knew you could do either. So now I have legit not a cent until the dispute is over which could take upto 10 days.

But yeah, super dodgy of them to pull this. I won't be ordering direct anymore either. Between the ridiculous shipping prices and their awful customer service / etiquette, it just isnt worth it.

I had the same thing happen to me Wednesday. Charged me out of nowhere DESPITE me cancelling my order over a week prior to getting charged. Spent all day at the bank and on the phone to PayPal as my bank account was -$3100. I however could only open a dispute. No idea how to back out of a transaction or to stop automated transactions either, never knew you could do either. So now I have legit not a cent until the dispute is over which could take up to 10 days.

But yeah, super dodgy of them to pull this. I won't be ordering direct anymore either. Between the ridiculous shipping prices and their awful customer service / etiquette, it just isn't worth it.

I hear ya Steve. I won't be ordering PRIME1 products from ANYONE - PERIOD.

Here's what I posted on the City Hunter thread regarding changing your PayPal account (click the thread link - I didn't want to copy/past everything).

BTW - I had to open a dispute too.

Here's what I posted on the City Hunter thread regarding changing your PayPal account (click the thread link - I didn't want to copy/past everything).

Thanks man, I read your comments on the CH thread. I just deletes all my cards and bank details. The CH payment declined today which Prime 1 was fast to email me about lmao.

Thanks man, I read your comments on the CH thread. I just deletes all my cards and bank details. The CH payment declined today which Prime 1 was fast to email me about lmao.

Just curious... Why did both of you back out of City Hunter?

So I just went into my PayPal and Canceled my Billing Agreement with Prime 1. Is that all I have to do to avoid them from automatically charging my card/account?

That SHOULD do it - based on what the PayPal lass told me.

Fingers crossed for you (and anyone else that wants to avoid PRIME1's arrogant/dismissive attitude).

Please let us know how it goes (so everyone knows for sure).

Back