Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is Prime 1 direct the only place left to PO if you’re in the US? I was banking on PO’ing from BBTS and I just checked and they’re sold out.

seeing as there is still no set ES for it, retailers will more than likely get more at some point. I really don't see any point in ordering something with no ES. I will definitely get this piece at some point, but no rush.

Secret Compass are lying thieves.

Please elaborate. I've heard nothing but good things from them and even bought a few things back around 2015 and didn't have any issues. Considering this would be a rather large purchase, I'm interested in the story to you saying that.

Please elaborate. I've heard nothing but good things from them and even bought a few things back around 2015 and didn't have any issues. Considering this would be a rather large purchase, I'm interested in the story to you saying that.

This has come up before. See:

You need to go back into his post history where he made a bunch of public claims again SC. SC then replied and made a point by point rebuttal. After reading it, I and others, didn't buy this guy's story. It was him that didn't follow through, not SC, yet he still has an axe to grind.

Unfortunately the post history function on this site has been dead for several months. I only see three posts when looking at it.

To be fair to INFECDEAD, I PM'd him when I was trying to decide between Secret Compass and Spec Fiction.

Everybody can make their own decisions and draw their own conclusions, but what he was accused of doing by Secret Compass made no sense to me. On the other hand, his explanation made perfect sense.

As such, and given I'd had some (ahem) communication challenges with Secret Compass, I went with Spec Fiction.

Secret Compass are lying thieves.

I can attest to that. I ordered a Predator statue like years ago, got it and it was all damaged. They refunded me but I was still kind of upset and left them neutral feedback and they band me from buying them. I could not believe it, that they did that.

Jungle Hunter and Victim Hunter Tree paid off today after a year of payment installments...

:clap:hi5::yess::panic::fireworks

Now it?s waiting time!!!

:tap

To be fair to INFECDEAD, I PM'd him when I was trying to decide between Secret Compass and Spec Fiction.

Everybody can make their own decisions and draw their own conclusions, but what he was accused of doing by Secret Compass made no sense to me. On the other hand, his explanation made perfect sense.

As such, and given I'd had some (ahem) communication challenges with Secret Compass, I went with Spec Fiction.

If a third opinion counts, I've used SC twice. First time was many moons ago, it went perfectly fine although it was delayed for about three months even though it said in stock when ordering. I didn't really mind this at the time. Second time was for an ECC bust which arrived damaged. Not SC's fault at all and they dealt with it even though we went a faff arsed way about it. However, when my replacement arrived (free of charge) I received another customs bill for the full RRP. I tried to argue this for months but never got anywhere. So I ended up about ?120+ out of pocket through no fault of my own. I'm not sure who was to blame for any of this, and I'm not saying that SC was, but in general it was a sour experience. For that reason I stick with Sideshow where possible, they aren't the best company these days, but they generally look after you without making things overly difficult.

Jungle Hunter and Victim Hunter Tree paid off today after a year of payment installments...

:clap:hi5::yess::panic::fireworks

Now it?s waiting time!!!

:tap

My last regular flex payment is next week. Then all that is left is the final flex with shipping to pay once this actually ships. When that may be however is anybodies guess. At this point, I'd just like then to announce a reasonable ES and make sure they are produced to a high standard, they can take as long as needed (within reason) For all I care.

My last regular flex payment is next week. Then all that is left is the final flex with shipping to pay once this actually ships. When that may be however is anybodies guess. At this point, I'd just like then to announce a reasonable ES and make sure they are produced to a high standard, they can take as long as needed (within reason) For all I care.

Yes, I only have the shipping fee to pay, that?s when the item is ready to ship, who knows how long, but like you, not worrying about it much. It ships when it ships. The Jungle Hunter shipping fee is $259 USD. The Hunter Victim Tree is only $16 USD. Two huge boxes shipping from Asia for that amount, not bad at all.

These SC experiences are really scary, man it's tough as they still have some for pre-order.

I have read good things on the other board but I get what you are saying.. I just Pre ordered from them.. 600.00 down.. BUT

Even two of the stories here are good IMO.. One of them gets fully refunded for a damaged statue. The other they replaced it but the buyer had to pay customs. The damage was not the Sellers fault so I am not sure who should pay for customs there as it was not the buyers fault either.

Wonder how this looks next to P1 big chap? Would they look way off scale

Back