Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! This site is messed up all these years later.

This thing is amazing, been giving it a thorough study and think the DX is the way to go. Just stunning.
Waiting to hit the buy button, already raised most the dough...

I can't believe it, but I'm also going to bite the bullet and buy this thing. Going to sell off some stuff to cover about half of the cost.

If they ever make Dutch I'm screwed!

Found a European store selling the DX version for €2000.
Probably best sticking with a direct order though, not sure which way to go...

City Hunter it is. Final question, Economy Shipping or Standard?

Can't help you there bud - that's all down to how fast you want to get it in-hand and how much you want to spend.

It seems to be working a lot smoother this morning, at least for me. Haven't had any crashes yet...

Same with the crashes - much better, still a little slow though - but MUCH better than yesterday.

Well-done to whoever is working on it!

Admittedly I've eyeballed this so it isn't perfect. But I think it's pretty close . . .

You've got the City Hunter WAY too small mate - my post a few above yours is right (I double-checked).

I'll give you a C+ for effort - but given your other coursework you're still up for an A+ overall on this course :)

Just so I?m 100% on what exactly this is before putting in my PO in the morning, this isn?t 100% accurate P1 but a very close take for possible licensing reasons, am I right?

14E93581-9FEF-4CDB-BC0E-186C5F9D2A67.jpg

Price comparison compared to Sideshow Wolf Pred

Just so I?m 100% on what exactly this is before putting in my PO in the morning, this isn?t 100% accurate P1 but a very close take for possible licensing reasons, am I right?

It's not marketed as a P1 for licensing reasons, but it's meant to be in sculpt and paint. Any inaccuracies are accidental, not deliberate (and judging from the discussion in the last few pages, they're extremely minor).

Yep same here re the site. Was the victim discount not worth ordering the predator through P1?

Ok, good to hear, at least it's not just my connection, still having a bit of trouble right now. I thought about the ordering direct from P1 but never done that and a little nervous about damages. Right now it's either SecretCompass or "SpecFiction" shop but never ordered from them before, having trouble deciding with SC's $550 deposit. Wanting to go with SpecFiction because of the much smaller deposit.

Correct, but most would be hard-pressed to identify the inaccuracies...as evidenced by some on this board. :D

Ok, good to hear, at least it's not just my connection, still having a bit of trouble right now. I thought about the ordering direct from P1 but never done that and a little nervous about damages. Right now it's either SecretCompass or "SpecFiction" shop but never ordered from them before, having trouble deciding with SC's $550 deposit. Wanting to go with SpecFiction because of the much smaller deposit.

I ordered my QS Wonder Woman bust from Specfictionshop, and the main guy there is very easy to communicate with and very flexible when it comes to deposits and payment plans, etc. And they have a good reputation from what I've heard.

But I think for this I'm leaning a bit more towards P1 at the moment, just because of their rewards points. Since I may be shifting more into collecting statues now, and they're producing so many great ones, that's something that might be nice to have...

You've got the City Hunter WAY too small mate - my post a few above yours is right (I double-checked).

I'll give you a C+ for effort - but given your other coursework you're still up for an A+ overall on this course :)

I thought that, but I re-did it three times and got the same result. The city hunter is 60cm to his head, the Jungle hunter is 72cm. And the City hunter is up a lot higher on his base. It would be much better if Prime 1 could just give us a picture of them next to each other of course....

0F5F5257-BBB1-4CA3-932F-7B30629A2FC8.jpg

EA14CC1E-1CA6-4D39-B5DD-489A9E6868FC.jpg

Infinity studios work in progress 1/4 Classic pred, looks like a dio. They would really have to sort out their prototype paint work after seeing their City Hunter. Sculpt so far looks great though. Still don?t see it beating the Prime 1 Jungle Hunter, I just love everything about it, even the slightly more muscular build, dream piece.

I thought that, but I re-did it three times and got the same result. The city hunter is 60cm to his head, the Jungle hunter is 72cm. And the City hunter is up a lot higher on his base. It would be much better if Prime 1 could just give us a picture of them next to each other of course....

There's your problem - you're using girly metric measurements instead of real sizes :)

Well.... Just ordered the Deluxe and Tree. Hell yes!!! Still on the fence with City Hunter. I feel they will revisit him in scale with jungle Hunter.

Back