Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahahaha prime1 just drops a 1/3 jungle hunter. And it looks amazing. People were even going to match the big game with the Big Chap. Well looks like if you go 1/3 drop the 1/4. View attachment 513646

This thing looks dead on accurate. The video is stunning.

I still prefer the 1/4 scale pose but this looks to be the most cinematically accurate predator to date...

Of course I will wait for all your super Predator fan freaks to prove me wrong :lol

With the lighting it looks like those famous promo pics from the movie

DEk6e4u.png

Oh dear, they're shooting themselves in the foot here. Releasing another Jungle hunter while their first is only just shipping and struggling to even hold onto existing orders seems crazy. They should have revealed Wolf or Celtic until they got this 1/4 sorted and out the door....

Oh dear, they're shooting themselves in the foot here. Releasing another Jungle hunter while their first is only just shipping and struggling to even hold onto existing orders seems crazy. They should have revealed Wolf or Celtic until they got this 1/4 sorted and out the door....

Great news for anyone who gave up on the 1:4 though.

Didn't believe in fate until this week. Walked out of a terrible job and as I was literally driving out of the gates I got a call to start somewhere else the very next day. More money, no nights or weekend work and much better working environment.

Oh dear, they're shooting themselves in the foot here. Releasing another Jungle hunter while their first is only just shipping and struggling to even hold onto existing orders seems crazy.

Yeah, I can't say I'm going into this with confidence. It's cool that they're doing it, but I have a hard time getting hyped when the memory of Thick Quills McSloppy Spots is still fresh.

Didn't believe in fate until this week.

For the sake of your worldview, I hope the 1/3 turns out well. :lol Would be a kick in the pants for us to find ourselves here again in two years' time, lamenting Prime 1's inability to paint Predators.

Didn't believe in fate until this week. Walked out of a terrible job and as I was literally driving out of the gates I got a call to start somewhere else the very next day. More money, no nights or weekend work and much better working environment.

Nice, I started a new job recently also, I now get weekends off for the first time in my adult life which is nice. I've still got my order in for the 1/4, but I'll likely cancel it now. Just need to see the price of entry on the 1/3 and who distributes it. Hopefully they won't lock any cool addons to an exclusive purchase, that seems unfair given the silly shipping prices they're currently demanding.

Lol that'll be me. Easy choice as I couldn't warm up to the 1/4 crouching pose and it's still a tad small for me. But 1/3 is more than enough and the heroic standing pose is an absolute winner for me. Not going to get too excited though, it's still early stages. Could turn out to be gold or a turd with their yoyo like QC approach.

I'm still keeping my order for this. The 1:3 is likely 2 years away, and who knows if they'll even get close to prototype quality. They clearly didn't for the 1:4.

Pending price though, I'll probably pre-order the 1:3 too and can decide later if I want to keep it.

I don't think people will be cancelling their orders for the 1:4 though. The 1:3 Will be far more expensive and will cost a fortune to ship, not to mention the space it'll take up. It won't be for Every one.

Everybody who already ordered the 1/4 Big Game Jungle Hunter are like......:gah::slap:mad::tap:banghead:crying

Not me. I really do prefer the overall look of the 1/4 scale. Of course that depends on how the final product looks when I get it in hand. I?m not in love with pose on the 1/3 scale. 1/4 has the feel of the Predators personality IMO

But for those that cancelled, this is great and hopefully shipping will come down

Not me. I really do prefer the overall look of the 1/4 scale. Of course that depends on how the final product looks when I get it in hand. I?m not in love with pose on the 1/3 scale. 1/4 has the feel of the Predators personality IMO

But for those that cancelled, this is great and hopefully shipping will come down
I'm with you on that one. The 1:3 looks great too though, but I'm surprised it's getting as much praise as it is when 90% of collectors seem to be reacting negatively to the 1:4. What makes people think they will do the 1:3 right? Also with shipping being the way it is...I'm feeling a bit pessimistic that prices won't ever be coming down again. Same as prices of steel and Lumber, the people paying the crazy prices now is just making them justify keeping the prices high. And if that be the case a lot of people that canceled the 1:4 due to shipping cost...can you imagine the crazy price for the 1:3? Maybe I'm just being too negative and prices will eventually go back down, but unfortunately I don't see it. [emoji20]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I'm with you on that one. The 1:3 looks great too though, but I'm surprised it's getting as much praise as it is when 90% of collectors seem to be reacting negatively to the 1:4. What makes people think they will do the 1:3 right?

I'm not sure I do, this is up to Prime 1 to prove, and prove it they must as they will no doubt be asking big money for this. My excitement is entirely for the prototype currently, if they can actually produce that thing and ship it too us with reasonable shipping prices, then cool, I'm in.

This thing looks dead on accurate. The video is stunning.

I still prefer the 1/4 scale pose but this looks to be the most cinematically accurate predator to date...

Of course I will wait for all your super Predator fan freaks to prove me wrong :lol

Nah - way too fat and short.

Sadshow put him on a diet, PRIME1 put him on McDonalds for a year.

. . . Didn't believe in fate until this week. Walked out of a terrible job and as I was literally driving out of the gates I got a call to start somewhere else the very next day. More money, no nights or weekend work and much better working environment.

Nice, I started a new job recently also, I now get weekends off for the first time in my adult life which is nice . . .

HUGE congrats to you both - you BOTH deserve this! :yess:

Ill be happy with this one, I do not want a cineamaquette look a like. So, I am glad I kept my order. This looks unique and different. Every statues going to have its flaws. But I will be happy with it. Not a fan of the other one. But to each their own.

Everybody who already ordered the 1/4 Big Game Jungle Hunter are like......:gah::slap:mad::tap:banghead:crying
Nope Im fine with my order as well... I don't need a cineamaqquete redo. I wanted something unique and I will. So, don't assume things! I never do! I could easily buy this other one. But I am all predatored out.

Back