Present Toys "Raider Jones" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KG Hobby.
Changed the body on mine for the Worlbox AT011. The biceps on the figure are huge so the jacket is tight across the shoulders. Using water treatment on the shirt and pants now looks worn and creased. Screwed up the jacket several times to add creases and can get the sleeves down over the hands , need to weather it with 1000 grit sandpaper and pastels.
Overall very impressed with Indy with the price I preordered for from KG.

i112.jpg

i212.jpg

i312.jpg

i412.jpg

i512.jpg

i612.jpg

i712.jpg

i811.jpg

i912.jpg

I think it resembles several people. Overall it’s not bad for the price. I’m looking forward to it
That jacket looks thick AF. In real life it's one of those jacket you try on and put back on the rack.
The leather is really soft and with constant manipulation it really starts to look accurate. I've managed to get folds in the arms and the collar flat, however I changed the body for a narrow shoulder as the arms on the figure are too muscular.

The leather is really soft and with constant manipulation it really starts to look accurate. I've managed to get folds in the arms and the collar flat, however I changed the body for a narrow shoulder as the arms on the figure are too muscular.

Attachments

• 20220506_222825.jpg
    20220506_222825.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 135
  • 20220506_222804.jpg
    20220506_222804.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 138
  • 20220506_222725.jpg
    20220506_222725.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 138
I wonder.

So many prolific vendors claiming their shipment is on the way, slow processing of orders, etc. while a few others have shipped out, etc.

A variety of scalpers online posting the figures at inflated/marked up prices and then some.

Makes one wonder if some of the vendors are claiming their shipment is delayed, etc. when they're likely selling what they have through other channels at inflated prices to those desperate in wanting it and willing to pay top dollar.

NAH . . . collectors are not that desperate and gullible.

Last edited:
I wonder.

So many prolific vendors claiming their shipment is on the way, slow processing of orders, etc. while a few others have shipped out, etc.

A variety of scalpers online posting the figures at inflated/marked up prices and then some.

Makes one wonder if some of the vendors are claiming their shipment is delayed, etc. when they're liking selling what they have through other channels at inflated prices to those desperate in wanting it and willing to pay top dollar.

NAH . . . collectors are not that desperate and gullible.
Could be,
I contacted KG and told them my tracking info said ' sender is preparing item for posting ' since the 27th April. KG said they contacted the post office and said there will be an update soon, 24 hrs latter, no update. Seems a bit weird though, If the tracking details say ' sender is preparing item for posting ' I would assume that Hong Kong post have not even received the parcel from KG yet?
KG were selling this figure at twice the original retail to last week.

Maybe I'm being overly suspicious, does seem weird though.

Could be,
I contacted KG and told them my tracking info said ' sender is preparing item for posting ' since the 27th April. KG said they contacted the post office and said there will be an update soon, 24 hrs latter, no update. Seems a bit weird though, If the tracking details say ' sender is preparing item for posting ' I would assume that Hong Kong post have not even received the parcel from KG yet?
KG were selling this figure at twice the original retail to last week.

Maybe I'm being overly suspicious, does seem weird though.
I waited over a week before HK post received my Deckard from them.

KG said they contacted the post office and said there will be an update soon
Just search the system to see if it's posted or not.. why need to contact post office..You take the package to post office, tracking change instantly when postman scan the shipping label

Maybe they generated two tracking, one already on the way but gave you the wrong code?

So is the ribbon on the hat a fabric ribbon? I assumed it was sculpted like the Inigo sculpt, but it looks like they might have actually done a real one.

So is the ribbon on the hat a fabric ribbon? I assumed it was sculpted like the Inigo sculpt, but it looks like they might have actually done a real one.
Yes it is, the sculpt looks like Harrison Ford in hand. My only gripe are the pants are too skinny even using water treatment on them to try and stretch them slightly is not enough.

Mine arrived from KG this morning.
Nice figure over all, I’m happy but I do have one issue. The left arm is very difficult to move, it feels like it’s jammed, I think if I apply too much pressure it might break.

Mine arrived from KG this morning.
Nice figure over all, I’m happy but I do have one issue. The left arm is very difficult to move, it feels like it’s jammed, I think if I apply too much pressure it might break.
It's not a double jointed arm you just might have it in the wrong position to bend it.

Back