Present Toys "Raider Jones" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took ages to get the arm in to the jacket.
Looks good. Going to swap the body as the arm is driving me nuts lol.
I have a set of SS pants so will try those on him also.

Attachments

• 265B65DC-884A-4572-80BD-B1ACDC0DB7A1.jpeg
    265B65DC-884A-4572-80BD-B1ACDC0DB7A1.jpeg
    194.3 KB · Views: 120
Yes I recieved mine today in the UK.
I'm in the UK too but ordered mine from TW as soon as announced.

I quite often buy from multiple vendors & never had a problem with TW in the past (I know some will flame me for using them) but something does seem a tad amiss this time. I've been reassured it's due to ship April-May, however, the figure is no longer visible on their site at all & I'm becoming increasingly suspicious that it will ever materialise.

Looks like I'll be scouring ebay at this rate...:slap

Mine arrived from KG this morning.
Nice figure over all, I’m happy but I do have one issue. The left arm is very difficult to move, it feels like it’s jammed, I think if I apply too much pressure it might break.

It's not a double jointed arm you just might have it in the wrong position to bend it.
--

Take the shirt off and inspect the left arm.

If it's in the wrong position, then easily corrected. If the joint is a stiff, consider using a hair dryer and applying heat to the joint for approximately 10 to 20 seconds.

Of course, you can also swap the body out as others have done.

I quite often buy from multiple vendors & never had a problem with TW in the past (I know some will flame me for using them) but something does seem a tad amiss this time. I've been reassured it's due to ship April-May, however, the figure is no longer visible on their site at all & I'm becoming increasingly suspicious that it will ever materialise.

--

Flame you?

Why heavens no. No need to flame. Flames are ineffective against bots/shill accounts.

;) :p

--

Flame you?

Why heavens no. No need to flame. Flames are ineffective against bots/shill accounts.

;) :p
Haha! Very good, very good…;)

Out of interest, who’s order ordered from where & what are your expected shipping dates? I’m wondering how long to leave it before looking elsewhere.

I preordered from KG and paid when it became available. Tracking said 13 days to the UK it was delivered in 9 days which was last Thursday.

Had a similar problem with them and some Neca figures. They kept saying they had not been released yet but literally every other site I knew of, had them in stock. I dropped them like a ton of bricks.

Don’t cancel yet. Figure is sold out everywhere. Tell the vendor that they are being delivered to other vendors and see what he tells you.

The ebay seller I bought from has good feedback but say's they are still being manufactured and haven't gotten them in. Should I be worried?
He could have just meant that they haven’t received their supply yet. I wouldn’t be too concerned but I wouldn’t wait until it’s past the time that you can cancel.

Back