Present toys - PT-39 - Future Warrior (T-800 Terminator)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks fine. Not great, but decent enough for the price point these days. Body doesn't look as thin as the initial promo pics basing on that one pic from OSK.

I'm most curious a out the body. I bought a DX13 head a while back thinking I could put it on my DX10--bur the colour match was off, and the DX10 neck looked too skinny. I was looking at their battle damaged version of this as a potential home for that DX13 sculpt.

I'm sure Justin will swap all the proper heads on on his review.

InArt are trying to get the sixth scale license but as we all know they talk a big game and products trickle out.

Aragorn is still the greatest headsculpt I've ever seen though. Looking forward to their Dune stuff whenever that gets shown.

I'm curious if anyone can verify that these things use real leather. I've seen people claim it's a lie.

I'm curious if anyone can verify that these things use real leather. I've seen people claim it's a lie.

Judging by those pics it looks a little too perfect to be real. I could be wrong by I think real leather will normally have slight imperfections.

Damn, he looks rough. Sculpt is bad, the shirt and glasses too thick & the gloved hands are bit oversized. I know it's catered to those missed out on the HT, but I think even the old MMS117 looks better and that's nowhere near aftermarket DX10 prices. I'd skip this and go for the MMS instead.

*P/s: Is it weird that I could recall most HT Terminator MMS number on the top of my head? No wonder I can't get a date!

Back