Present toys - PT-39 - Future Warrior (T-800 Terminator)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how many will (as usual) totally disregard the pre-order cut-off date from vendors and then whine about not being able to procure one and/or paying secondary market prices in repeating what occurred with the Raider Jones figure?

NAH . . . collectors usually learn from bad/poor choice and never repeat the same mistakes right?

<CRICKETS>

--

Nostalgia, preference, and taste varies from collector to collector.
tenor.gif

Just an FYI for accuracy sake but by the time he got to the Cyberdyne building, the sunglasses were long gone. Obviously, everyone can display as they please.
...grey t-shirt for that part of the movie too. I've always displayed mine as Galleria Terminator, but it's always nice to have options.

Pre-ordered. At that price, it's worth a punt. I have all the HT ones, but who knows what may deteriorate on them in the future. It's good to have a backup. If they had included the Hawk MM-1 grenade launcher, this would have flown off the shelves.

Pre-ordered. At that price, it's worth a punt. I have all the HT ones, but who knows what may deteriorate on them in the future. It's good to have a backup. If they had included the Hawk MM-1 grenade launcher, this would have flown off the shelves.
Companies never think of that one for whatever reason.

He even made it in 1:4 and 1:10 (NECA) aswell. If memory serves we later found a reference pic of the T2 Hawk showing that it had a different handle but it was too late.

He even made it in 1:4 and 1:10 (NECA) aswell. If memory serves we later found a reference pic of the T2 Hawk showing that it had a different handle but it was too late.
There are some shots in T2 where the MM1 looks exactly like what Doggy Doc printed, but in other shots it's fitted with the hooked stock from a SPAS to make it easier for Arnold to hold and fire with one hand.

Does this image make it look any better? Sometimes on these shots, they add a light reflection on the eyeballs and it completely throws everything off. So all I've done in this pic is removed them.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-11 164809.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-05-11 164809.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 34
Back