Present Toys - 1/6 PT-50 & PT-51 T-800 Terminator (Battle Damaged)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great review Breda

The figure is passable, the outfit and body look great, the real leather outfit is definitely a step forward. The sculpt is way better than the other future warrior they released it’s just a bummer it’s a step down from the proto enterbay head. I agree the dx13 sculpt on this would look great but that sculpt is pricey on the aftermarket. I will probably pick this up eventually

The body is better than hot toys. Real leather wins all day and then the price currently is my bueno.

The head is controversial. I think the Hot Toys is definitely better...but significantly so
..nope.

Must purchase from me as i never got the dx 13 or whatever it was.

Fun fact: I originally purched from ToyzWonderland and they of course never shipped it.....so I repurchased it. Paid 400 in total in the End due to thise fukkkers.

Still wrong and that's ok. You do you.
Just sayin that 3rd party is VERY fresh in 1/6 and Masters Of The Universe too.
Not so in Transformers and we've been dealing with this stuff for over 20 years.
I even had it confirmed to me by a guy who works for Hasbro.
You cannot put a copyright on a form, like a shape, except for actors who license their face, like Schwarzenegger, or as in TF:
actual characteristics that make out the bots and cons that you love.
Switch it up slightly, rotate some indentations here, flatten the lip there and don't call it like anything you 100% see on this product and you're golden.

But sure, tell me where the bear s**** in the buckwheat.
Even if you were right, you just come across like a dick, so no one’s going to listen.

Even if you were right, you just come across like a dick, so no one’s going to listen.

Well, you're wrong there.
Enough listened, cause I got a response, right?

"Come across like a dick" is also VERY interesting. How do I come across like a dick, neutrally speaking, without you knowing me, my mannerisms, my voice, anything?

Besides: I APOLOGIZED for the way I might have come over, but seemingly that doesn't seem much to you.

Seem pretty high and mighty yourself.

@dukefett :
Laughing is easy! How about you bring in something productive?

There's literally dozens of third party releases that are perfect representations of these characters with great sculpts and you're still grasping at some straws thinking, "no they're making them bad on purpose so they don't get sued."

Right now I think PT is slightly behind other 3rd parties in terms of sculpts...but their clothing, due to using real leather, is better than most 1st parties.

Go figure.

Right now I think PT is slightly behind other 3rd parties in terms of sculpts...but their clothing, due to using real leather, is better than most 1st parties.

Go figure.

ThreeZero is the exact same way (good clothing/weathering but so-so sculpts) but from a licensed company.

At least ThreeZero figures are priced accordingly, usually $50 less than a Hot Toys.

There's literally dozens of third party releases that are perfect representations of these characters with great sculpts and you're still grasping at some straws thinking, "no they're making them bad on purpose so they don't get sued."

Seems like you can't read?! If so: I'm sorry for you.

Cause I clearly stated multiple times now, that I said that this is the knowledge I got and I also cited the reasons why and where I gathered them.
So no straws there, no.

BTT:
Acquired the BD through a german collectors colleague who had an order with Kit and who wanted to sell.
Made a killer deal, looking forward to closing my T2 collection.

Seems like you can't read?! If so: I'm sorry for you.

Cause I clearly stated multiple times now, that I said that this is the knowledge I got and I also cited the reasons why and where I gathered them.
So no straws there, no.

BTT:
Acquired the BD through a german collectors colleague who had an order with Kit and who wanted to sell.
Made a killer deal, looking forward to closing my T2 collection.
Yes you've stated multiple times a person from hasbro told you that they purposely sculpt transformers to look different as to not infringe on copyright.
You have also ignored multiple examples of 3rd party 1/6th scale companies releasing near perfect likeness to real people
Likeness is also subjective, as this future warrior and the previous one are both clearly supposed to be Arnold, even if they aren't the best likeness. Whereas transformers don't have likeness to real people, and according to you you cannot copyright a shape of a face of a robot (which I am not discounting).
So it doesn't even apply to third party 1/6 releases.

Let's just all agree to disagree, and move on and discuss the actual figure.
I'm glad you got a killer deal, please post pictures when it arrives I'm excited to see what it looks like with a DX13 sculpt instead of the one it comes with. :peace

I received this and am extremely happy with it for 140 USD (non-deluxe). The head is passable and the rest really good. It’s also very heavy and sturdy. The packaging is nice and small/compact too.
Dang where did you get it for $140?? Mine shipped from Kit this weekend. I think it looks great from the pics I've seen too.

ThreeZero is the exact same way (good clothing/weathering but so-so sculpts) but from a licensed company.

At least ThreeZero figures are priced accordingly, usually $50 less than a Hot Toys.
threezero average $130. HT starts at $230.

Dang where did you get it for $140?? Mine shipped from Kit this weekend. I think it looks great from the pics I've seen too.
A local store in Hong Kong. This figure will grab the attention more than most of the HotToys Star Wars figures I have, even if the head sculpt ain’t as good. Feels very good value to me, it’s really heavy and solid.

Back