PRESENT TOYS 1:6 Collectible Doll Series "Crazy Warrior" (Mad Max)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone direct me to a good Present Toys figure? I'm just curious to see what they are capable of.

EDIT: I know alot of people think the Present Toys Indiana Jones is good, but I don't think so -- it is very average at best. If that is Present's top level, then no wonder this Max came out as it did.

Can someone direct me to a good Present Toys figure? I'm just curious to see what they are capable of.
20230210_144621.jpg
20230202_125842.jpg
20230113_122828.jpg

Yeah, that Mask figure is clearly their BEST figure thus far. So good I might get one myself.

I had hoped Max would be at that level...

...now my only hope is Dark Toys. Gonna take a lot of hope.

344254-Present-Max-9.jpg

s-l1600-jpg.626827

Apparently, he shaved his beard and dyed the grey out of his hair before being released.
It's gotta be tough finding Just For Men in a post-apocalyptic world.
I don’t remember Charles Grodin playing the Road Warrior…

wtf is up with the sculpt? They also changed the head sculpt of the Mike figure from the prototype. Luckily it was to a better one. Can't say the same for this :slap

That sculpt is truly awful lmao, I'm glad none of my Present Toys figures turned out that bad. I preordered Dark Toys Max just because he looked the most like Mel Gibson to me in the proto pics, hopefully they deliver

Can any of the Road Warrior tragics confirm/decry the accuracy of the rest of the clothing/accessories?
There's enough decent Gibson heads around to make something work for me if the rest of the package is a good representation.

Considering it is a knockoff of Scott Pettersen's set from years ago (which I own), this figure looks like an okay starter set. A jumping off point as it were.

Back