PRESENT TOYS 1:6 Collectible Doll Series "Crazy Warrior" (Mad Max)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is well past its drop date of Q2-3 2022. Bumping for signs of life...
DEAD ?

More interested in the dark toys one for a few pieces

flatline.JPG

They even changed the "Mad Max" stand sticker to the pointless "Mad Warrior".

344246-Present-Max-1.jpg

As for the original specs...

Leather jacket *1 (cowhide material, imitating oxidation and easy to take care of)
Leather trousers *1 (cowhide material, imitating oxidation and easy care)
Belt*1 (cowhide material, imitating oxidation and easy care)
Shoulder strap*1 (cowhide material, imitating oxidation and easy care)
Leather boots *1 (cowhide material, imitating oxidation and easy to take care of)

I doubt it's "cowhide". Maybe bonded leather at best, but it has an artificial look to it. The specified weathering isn't apparent either.

Yeah, looks like very cheap material -- I've seen that many times over the years. I would be very afraid to try and work with it; to age it or otherwise "distress" it.

Nope, not much here -- maybe a few parts. I thought the belt might work at least but even it is missing one of the correct rear pouches. Knife looks to be the only thing they got right, and it still looks cheap.

Present Toys has an insane list of intended figures... have they done a good one yet? I mean, like Mars Toys level or Dark Toys Deckard level?

Not looking good for Ghostbusters.

Present Toys has an insane list of intended figures... have they done a good one yet? I mean, like Mars Toys level or Dark Toys Deckard level?

Actually a fair few good ones granted recast but tailoring etc is usually really good.

This one though definitely a trash sculpt no where even close to Mel or even promo. 😂

I have their Walt & Jesse two-pack, tv show Hannibal, and Indiana Jones which are all great. And Michael Corleone who is really good, and Jack Torrance who is pretty good but could be better.

Back