PRESENT TOYS 1:6 Collectible Doll Series "Crazy Warrior" (Mad Max)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
PRESENT TOYS will launch a new product 1:6 Collection Doll Series - Crazy Warrior .

Specification description:

Product name: Crazy Warrior
Model: PT-sp 33
Size ratio: 1/6

Accessories list:
Simulation head carving *1
Movable body *1
Hand type *5
Double-barreled shotgun *1
Dagger *1
Wrench *1
Key chain *1
Binoculars *1
Metal outer leg armor *1
Character platform *1
Clothing:
Dark undershirt *1
Leather jacket *1 (cowhide material, imitating oxidation and easy to take care of)
Leather trousers *1 (cowhide material, imitating oxidation and easy care)
Belt*1 (cowhide material, imitating oxidation and easy care)
Shoulder strap*1 (cowhide material, imitating oxidation and easy care)
Leather boots *1 (cowhide material, imitating oxidation and easy to take care of)

Shipment date: 20 2 2 Nian 2-3 quarter (subject to the actual factory shipping time.)

Present Max 1.jpg

Present Max 2.jpg
Present Max 3.jpg
Present Max 4.jpg
Present Max 5.jpg
Present Max 6.jpg
Present Max 7.jpg
Present Max 8.jpg
Present Max 9.jpg
Present Max 10.jpg

Last edited:
I prefer Premier's version, but this one is genuine leather. :unsure:

Wonder how many more versions there will be, considering this is the 40th anniversary of Mad Max 2?

Indeed it is a complete ripoff of Scott's "Wasteland Warrior" set from several years back. Present Toys, you're killing me.

I prefer Premier's version, but this one is genuine leather. :unsure:

I far prefer the other one in pretty much every regard, but yeah, actual leather is a big selling point here, and hard to dismiss.

Quick, somebody convince Premier to do their version in leather as well... :lol

I far prefer the other one in pretty much every regard, but yeah, actual leather is a big selling point here, and hard to dismiss.

Quick, somebody convince Premier to do their version in leather as well... :lol

When the Premier version was announced on the Chinese BBICN forum most of the posts were lamenting that the outfit would be wrecked in no time.

They must lose of a lot of far eastern sales by no using genuine leather.

Besides the likeness, the gloves look wrong on Present's as well. In the film only his first two fingers were bare.

t01h6g.jpg

Last edited:
I can't believe we now have "2" options for the Road Warrior.

Perhaps a cobbling of the best parts from the two will allow us to build a great figure.

Unfortunately, neither head sculpt has won me over. Hopefully a custom is offered.

Why are people still falling for this 'Present Toys' crap? They're just photographing existing custom figures and selling pre-orders based on that.

I'll probably pick this up, even though i already ordered the other one. If the pleather starts to go, i'll convert the figure into the battle damaged look. This one omits the dog, which is a minus point.

Someone should consider making a "clean" version from MM1.

I have the present toys Django figures and they're pretty fine for what they are. They didn't overpromise with their protos at all.

The jury is still out on present toys if you ask me. They haven't released enough actual products to give anyone an accurate representation of their "workmanship". They're another bootleg company, with little to show for it. Time will tell.

I don't like to support recasters of custom works. But, would be hard to pass on a genuine leather outfit if that is what we actually get here. Unfortunately there are big question marks with both of the companies doing Max at this point, but if I had to choose one I would probably go with the company that is, at least, releasing their own, new head sculpt.

Genuine leather means it's the lowest quality leather around. I don't know why people are excited about that.

Even still, why should we believe them? They're passing off someone else's custom as their own figure and telling you they're using low-quality leather and people are like "Cool, at least it's real leather" ... I mean, really??

Genuine leather means it's the lowest quality leather around. I don't know why people are excited about that.

Even still, why should we believe them? They're passing off someone else's custom as their own figure and telling you they're using low-quality leather and people are like "Cool, at least it's real leather" ... I mean, really??
I don't necessarily believe either of these companies, but cheap leather is definitely preferable to cheap pleather in my experience.

Unbelievable -- now there are TWO of them?

But man is it nice to have some choices at long last. Sorry to see Scott's sculpt recast.

Like most here, I feel the Premier Toys version looks more promising but I will pick up some bits from this one -- like the jackknife to hang next to the wrench, and the belt with strap looks more accurate too.

Back