PREMIER TOYS 1/6 Leader of Marauders (The Humungus)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to make something like this. LOL

1706619326327.jpg

1706619326334.jpg

Wow, this came out before I was expecting, Looks ok from the eBay pics. cant find anymore pics or vids.
Patience. We should see in a few days or next week. Kit has shipped mine and picked by the delivery company. Fingers crossed

Last edited:
This should make it easy.
Just print one copy on thick card stock, and cut out the dark brown background from that.
Then print another copy on thinner card stock, and cut out the tan matte from that.
Then print a third copy on regular paper, and cut out the photograph from that.
Paste them all together, and voila.

Premier Toys easily could have taken the time to do what I just did...
But, they probably went on Google and grabbed the first WW1 era wedding photo they saw.

If you open my image in Photoshop and zoom-out until the photo is about 3/4 inch tall,
you'll get a good idea of what it will look like at 1:6th scale.

We won't know what the exact size of the matted photo should be until we have the gun case in hand.
Only then can we measure the inside of the lid and scale our prints accordingly.
Oh- one more thing: I don't know if this forum re-sizes or degrades the quality of the image I posted,
so if you want it in full resolution, just email me: [email protected].

I hope the release isn't delayed like the Marauder was, but it probably will be... October, if we're lucky?
@Anthrapoid I sent you an email to get the photo in high resolution, in anticipation to Humungus arrival.

Should be something like this...........

PT4.JPG

Humungus grap.JPG

Last edited:
The 4PX tracking for Humungus has just reported an exception: "Export customs inspection."

Could it be an issue with his revolver? :unsure:

The 4PX tracking for Humungus has just reported an exception: "Export customs inspection."

Mine is "Departure from the original airport" . but there is no "customs inspection" before.

:oops: Hoe the revolver is no issue.

by the way, I heard it could be diecast .

Yeah looks like mine is at the airport, the race is on to see who gets theirs first. :exactly::lol

When I got the "Export customs inspection" Kit said that they do this more frequently before Chinese New Year because it earns them money: sometimes customs return packages before CNY, and they make money according to how many package they return.

Luckily mine wasn't returned but released to the airline, though I shudder to think what they did to him while he was detained in bondage gear. :panic:

giphy.gif

Or they are checking to see if the "package" fits the description. :wink1:

Back