PREMIER TOYS 1/6 Leader of Marauders (The Humungus)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw your post before I saw my email. Wasn't expecting him to release yet.

I recently listed my pre-orders by their expected release date. Humungous was Q1 2024, but their as yet unreleased Guitar Warrior was Q4 2023.

Can't find any photos yet.
Did not expect him either. He was scheduled for Q12024 so they have fullfilled their promise LOL. Premier Toys usually delivers on time, not like Present Toys

Hope the figure is a homerun or at least workable :)

Last edited:
pics of the figure loose in ebay.

they included a microphone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

microphone.JPG

humungus.JPG

Last edited:
Wow! Thought for sure I'd get Gandalf before this one. Well, I'm happy for more Max stuff. I actually think all the gear and stuff looks great. I'll have to take an extra look at that head. The body looks better than I was expecting though.

Fully broken down for ebay but no release pictures, no reviews, nothing. That's usually not a good sign. But the parts look good (at least, they look like what was promised in the prototype).

Hopefully, he's not a pinheaded, plastic-looking figure that is way too small. :lol

Fully broken down for ebay but no release pictures, no reviews, nothing. That's usually not a good sign. But the parts look good (at least, they look like what was promised in the prototype).

Hopefully, he's not a pinheaded, plastic-looking figure that is way too small. :lol
To match the child like Furiosa…

Back