PREMIER TOYS 1/6 Leader of Marauders (The Humungus)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was all movie magic, because Humungus wasn't really that tall or muscular:

ba0c7d32f2462300b77c5b8b89fbfe63.jpg

461858-103148jfzlhtf9lhte4cii.jpg

:monkey3

I have an m34 and an m35 to use in the future. But I will have to paint that silicone

Does the body have any coloration to it? One of the reasons I never bought one is it looked all uniform in color and kind of 'powdery'.
It's all one colour and it can have the powder stuff on it sometimes and attracts dust. I think phicens can look great but I don't like the feel of them, you can't weather them as easily and the are prone to tearing. I've been trying to remove all the seamless rubber bodies from my collection but humungus may be the exception.

Yeah, not quite the height I imagined in the movie. Maybe that's why he was never standing next to anyone in the movie -- George wanted him to feel taller, bigger, grander.
I think the choking scene you refer to is a bit deceptive and Wez appears to be struggling/collapsing during the hold.....

Super exited by this announcement, first fig I have PO'd in ages, Im just thinking maybe the pleather outfit wont stand the test of time. :horror
Might have to just leave him wearing his fur cape. :lol

Humungus' long lost brother...

364667994_7225159157501229_354884345499614025_n.jpg

I've seen a few pleas for a 1/6 Sweet Tooth. He'd fit right in with those other weirdos too.

Instantly bought.
The various issues don't bother me; I'll mod them to be accurate. It's funny- I've been planning a custom-made Humungus for years. I talked to Jon at FMC about making a metal mask for me. Now I have a reason to pay him to actually do it, with some other custom metal items, such as the hasp clips on his belt, and metal rings and studs for his costume. I already found some great boots that are an exact match.

Attachments

• Screenshot (114).jpg
    Screenshot (114).jpg
    950.5 KB · Views: 0
Back