Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my classic yesterday after waiting for so long. I was seriously considering not to PO from this retailer as the few bucks less is definitely not worth the wait. Surprisingly the retailer gave me the exclusive edition saying that they are sorry for the delay. This is certainly a pleasant surprise. Figure is great, don't know, but the classic to me looks like a "teenage" predator.

[ame]https://youtu.be/VfsFV7VGBzI[/ame]
you mean to say yours came with the beiber haircut!!!:horror:horror

I got my classic yesterday after waiting for so long. I was seriously considering not to PO from this retailer as the few bucks less is definitely not worth the wait. Surprisingly the retailer gave me the exclusive edition saying that they are sorry for the delay. This is certainly a pleasant surprise. Figure is great, don't know, but the classic to me looks like a "teenage" predator.

congrats on the classic, he's worth the wait, ht's finest imo.:duff

In all seriousness I believe if a director were to make a movie about preds in there world it would be a good idea for them to be cocooned until they reach their adult hight and weight if they are shown a kids or teenagers it would take out the hardcore attitude of all preds

Has anyone pulled off the p1 body with the new classic head? I think it would look good , cant stand the p1 head compared.

How would they survive as a species then? Unless they give birth to dozens of offspring to counteract the high death rate. :)

I would see it more like a "coming of age" trial. Like the Spartans in 300. Once they reach a certain "age", they need to go through a "survival trial". Young Preds would need to pass the trials before being accepted back into the tribe and as an adult.

I would see it more like a "coming of age" trial. Like the Spartans in 300. Once they reach a certain "age", they need to go through a "survival trial". Young Preds would need to pass the trials before being accepted back into the tribe and as an adult.

Well we've never seen a female Predator (or one that looks to us like a female) so how they reproduce or how their young are raised is still up to the writers to decide.

That was how we got the abomination AVP (No offence to fans but I hate that pile of crap. Although I still love the concept of the two together.)

Nice idea but terrible execution.

That was how we got the abomination AVP (No offence to fans but I hate that pile of crap. Although I still love the concept of the two together.)

Nice idea but terrible execution.

yeah I hated scar's down syndrome face. I mean... that could even be consider an offence to curky tacher.

I added my necklace and skulls from Guardian to Classic, since Guardian didn't have any on screen anyway. Nowhere near accurate, but it'll do until I can get some legit accessories. Restrung the necklace to look a bit closer to what it's supposed to look like.

ALICE,
it would be nice that you respond to people who sent you large sum of money for figures, my friend paid you fast for his BLADE figure and since he paid you you have not replied to any of his mails asking for the tracking number. I got MP's from past buyers warning me they had problem with you recently...
Hope this isjust a mistake and that you will honor your side of the deal.
Thanks for clarifying this quick.

ALICE,
it would be nice that you respond to people who sent you large sum of money for figures, my friend paid you fast for his BLADE figure and since he paid you you have not replied to any of his mails asking for the tracking number. I got MP's from past buyers warning me they had problem with you recently...
Hope this isjust a mistake and that you will honor your side of the deal.
Thanks for clarifying this quick.

Why worry? If you created an invoice, there should be no worrying, right? You guys did have an invoice made right? This gaurentees both buyer and seller...:rotfl

hey mate... beautifull mask :hi5: but is a little outdated:wink1:. I'm adapting the mask of baloo. and I'm a little reforming their cheeks and jaws. I think I have good results. I also move the cannon to the left
I think so is more like the original Predator. and get more movement in the head
I will put pictures later

hey taylerdurdem, did you get my pm? I wanna contact you about the bio helm, let me know!

Back