Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the EX is what costs a bit more, but you can still get the regular version for retail.

I think the EX is what costs a bit more, but you can still get the regular version for retail.

I am just curious, in retail how much more (in terms of %) do exclusive cost. Where I am from, no one sell exclusives, they only have one price for preorder. However I was lucky enough to be given an exclusive although buying the regular.

Is the HT Classic Predator a must buy?

I was thinking into buying one for my birthday but I'm not sure.

Should I buy this mofo or wait till the 1/4 Predator 2 comes? (No double sense please)

Anyways, thanks for your time.

Re: Is the HT Classic Predator a must buy?

Its not a must buy in the sense it is a minor character in a movie thats not best in the line. Its a good figure. As a classic its a pretty good figure. Well, to todays standards if HT had of labeld it as DX i dont see anybody feeling short changed because it is generous with accessories.
if you have the money then buy it. Buying this and waiting for a 1:4 is not really a comparable because its such along wait.

Its not a must buy in the sense it is a minor character in a movie thats not best in the line. Its a good figure. As a classic its a pretty good figure. Well, to todays standards if HT had of labeld it as DX i dont see anybody feeling short changed because it is generous with accessories.
if you have the money then buy it. Buying this and waiting for a 1:4 is not really a comparable because its such along wait.

I think you're right bro. Do you any ideo of how much will the HT 1/4 figures will cost?

you won't ever regret buying classic, classic and tracker are ht's finest imo.

you won't ever regret buying classic, classic and tracker are ht's finest imo.
See, i never got this love for the Tracker figure. If Tracker never come with the hound it would be the worst HT Predator to date IMO (having owned every but the AVP ancient). Tracker is so over rated. I cant help but think people are being blinded by the hound that is still basically a statue and size of the box. Tracker is an incredibly boring figure.

tumblr_m1dv04sPzY1rnjfjfo1_400.gif

Nothing is a must buy ever!!! Buy what you like when you like and enjoy the hobby... That said I do own Classic and he is awsome but Im in the few who still enjoy both my old P1 and P2 over the new Preds...

Nothing is a must buy ever!!! Buy what you like when you like and enjoy the hobby... That said I do own Classic and he is awsome but Im in the few who still enjoy both my old P1 and P2 over the new Preds...

I heard that the new version of the Jungle hunter is way better...

You know its not. Dont try to ill inform this guy its one and the same.

Don't you need parts from the original to make it accurate?

Other than it costing much less, I don't see why this is more of a "must buy" than the original version, to be quite honest...

It really is a huge improvement over the original in terms of proportions and aesthetically how it looks (including a mask that doesn't make him look like the Predator version of the Elephant Man). But it does lack some accessories from the first release, some of the armor/outfit is slightly different, etc.

But of course, no Hot Toys figure is a "must buy". . .except Reeve Superman and Tech Noir Terminator.

Had me confused for a second. :)

It really is a huge improvement over the original in terms of proportions and aesthetically how it looks (including a mask that doesn't make him look like the Predator version of the Elephant Man). But it does lack some accessories from the first release, some of the armor/outfit is slightly different, etc.

But of course, no Hot Toys figure is a "must buy". . .except Reeve Superman and Tech Noir Terminator.

What? Oh come on. The original Pred is just fine, proportion-wise. And so is the mask (though admittedly, I don't display him with the mask, which is why I don't see it maybe).

As far as I'm concerned, one's the real Predator, one's a minor Pred who gets his butt kicked in a sequel. :)

Back