Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After being two weeks over due my Classic came today. The brown mailer has been opened and retaped, there is no white tissue paper, the box looks like it's been kicked around on the floor and the figure's black plastic tray was put in backwards and upside down.

I'm waiting on Sideshow for instructions for sending it back for a replacement. This makes two back to back I've had to get replacements for (Bruce Wayne/Batman Begins), and another long wait.
Thats a damn shame. When I got my first HT figure (Royce) I heard one of the UPS guys say I should've opened it (my package). I gave them a foul look as they drove away because my box also looked terrible. Some people that work at places like Ups only care about the money and not doing a good job.

After being two weeks over due my Classic came today. The brown mailer has been opened and retaped, there is no white tissue paper, the box looks like it's been kicked around on the floor and the figure's black plastic tray was put in backwards and upside down.

I'm waiting on Sideshow for instructions for sending it back for a replacement. This makes two back to back I've had to get replacements for (Bruce Wayne/Batman Begins), and another long wait.
Damn, that is unacceptable! :mad:
What really sucks, is that there isn't much that you can do other than what you're already doing, but unfortunately, that means having to wait...AGAIN!

Sorry to hear of this.

well may be i have too rude arms&hands, but nothing ever felt so unsafe in any of old preds, and i took apart, cut inside and put back together every one of them, sometimes twice.
but the paint... it's something that i did not expect at all :) HT found a very nice painter since old times.

YEEAAAH!

day01_05.jpg

:lol

Ugh... the dreads look terrible. Much prefer the classic version.

You didn't mention how the figure was. If it's just the box that's damaged I really wouldn't care as long as the figure's good!

got mine today. beautiful, beautiful skin colors, so alive!
terrible, terrible joints and pegs! one foot peg already broken + i'm afraid to move any elbows or shoulders & so on.
already managed to put P1 head with SilentSurfer mouth and tylerdurdem helmet on the body. colors almost match, hooray. no armor or gloves paint yet and won't be for a long time, i'm too tired for today from 3 parcels coming at one day.
p.s. "second batch", brighter body/head with round eyes. head paint is also very beautiful, but the sculpt makes me puke, so i hid the head far away.

woaw... yeah that is more like it.

You can definitely see that the original P1 sculpt is FAAARRRR more accurate than Classic's. Still has a long way to go, but it's definitely better.

I think the cheek/side of the mandibles is the most accurate part on it.

got mine today. beautiful, beautiful skin colors, so alive!
terrible, terrible joints and pegs! one foot peg already broken + i'm afraid to move any elbows or shoulders & so on.
already managed to put P1 head with SilentSurfer mouth and tylerdurdem helmet on the body. colors almost match, hooray. no armor or gloves paint yet and won't be for a long time, i'm too tired for today from 3 parcels coming at one day.
p.s. "second batch", brighter body/head with round eyes. head paint is also very beautiful, but the sculpt makes me puke, so i hid the head far away.

He looks like he has a skin disease.

:lol no I guess I haven't. But that repaint makes him look unhealthy.
there is no repaint except mouth from SilentSurfer.
but there is a camera flash with a strong blue effect )
Yeah the dreads on the first P1 are terrible.
still i prefer them because a) old HT materials live a lot more than new, so i'm afraid to use the new ones though they can be taken out easy (already checked), b) they are closer to P1 than the straight ones.

=======

mutations continue!

Back