Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dscf1201.jpg

dscf1202x.jpg

I like it! :lol

Id actually like to see a Predator with Dreads that long :lol
When i put the head on i was wishing that the 3 super Predator's dreads were made in the same way. as cap'n jacks dreads sit much more movie accurate to the supers than their toys do.

Just got my classic today from SSC, box is a little damaged on the corner but I could careless. So long as the figure is fine (which it is) and everything works. So far the best from head to toe to date in apperance & detail. If this is the direction HT is going with the new bodies on there "reboot" of doing the entire Predator line, then we are all in for a treat guys. Especially the ones that are just starting to collect and missed out on the 1st go around of these figures. You won't be disappointed! My predator collectable side of life is complete :) I missed out on the P1 & Guardian but I'm ok with what I got in front of me. Now if I can only get a curio to put them all in instead of my entertainment center. I love the smell of opening the predator box!!

Finally!
Better Likeness!
IMG_1724.jpg
There is definitely an improvement on the sculpting as a hole, of the entire figure.

I just recently went to Hong Kong for a week and they were all sold.

Everyone had pre-ordered them 4 months ago, so there were figures sitting in the store but awaiting for collection.

Not surprising considering it's such a nice figure.

I know, I'm assuming someone saw a DX Indy somewhere and that's what they're talking about. I didn't see one so I don't know. I have a DX Indy and I don't think it's nearly as bad as everyone makes it out to be, if that's indeed what it is.

But anyway, back to CP.

I know, I'm assuming someone saw a DX Indy somewhere and that's what they're talking about. I didn't see one so I don't know. I have a DX Indy and I don't think it's nearly as bad as everyone makes it out to be, if that's indeed what it is.

But anyway, back to CP.

Agreed. Indy looks great to me and is the next figure on my list.
I really hope to customise it and will be happy if I can get it to look half as good as the guys in the custom Indy thread.
And yeah, guyver mustve removed his Indy pic(which is a shame as his custom Indy looks awesome)

Back to this figure, anyone have any idea when OSB gets theres in?

Back