Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its not so good for people outside of US as if we order from SS instead of own country stockist then we would get charged customs etc.

I'm in that group.:(

UK buyers, what are the shipping and customs charges like when buying Hot Toys figures from SS?

you can estimate it by adding 20% of total cost and then £10 Fed Ex fee.

Collectiblesdirect said they get stock from China so wont be in till Feb but that dont affect me as I wont have paid it off before end of Feb.

For me the true waiting for the retailers, while price is a factor, is so that I don't get one of those messed up first batches that were unfinished...

I normally don't care but the wait for this thing has been the most annoying thing...

No, Czechs retailers is really slowly at this! But on other hand, with their sale is not too bad price - 200 bucks...but I must waiting - they say at middle of February...but I'm little worried that will take more than month...

For me the true waiting for the retailers, while price is a factor, is so that I don't get one of those messed up first batches that were unfinished...

:lecture

The extra few bucks saved is nice, but that is the real benefit. And it is becoming an increasingly valuable benefit at that, with all the QC issues as of late.

No, Czechs retailers is really slowly at this! But on other hand, with their sale is not too bad price - 200 bucks...but I must waiting - they say at middle of February...but I'm little worried that will take more than month...

$200 include shipping?

Yep...Over around 170bucks this seller have free shipping, but mainly this seller is in my city, so I will take directly from their shop. Better than eBay (and shipping directly from Sideshow to me is really HIGH and mainly taxes and fee for it is really ugly), but I must waiting ;)

Yep...Over around 170bucks this seller have free shipping, but mainly this seller is in my city, so I will take directly from their shop. Better than eBay (and shipping directly from Sideshow to me is really HIGH and mainly taxes and fee for it is really ugly), but I must waiting ;)

Nice!
its costing me $265 shipped from UK!

Paid 200$ for the regular version (wich is in stock) free shipped to Europe from that hot toys online store that people are still a bit wary to buy from.
Their original price is higher than 200$ but like it's stated on their store they accept offers. They agreed on mine, they offered me to buy the exclusive for 30$ more but i passed.

Back