Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what promise? This is the classic Predator. Sure some would want to convert this to the P1, but at the end of the day, this figure is meant to be the Classic and you shouldn't have put your hopes up for an accurate P1 when you're not paying for one.

Exactly, that though process, is, um, Well, just bad. It's not supposed to be the Jungle hunter 1987 predator, it's the predators from "predators"

Exactly, that though process, is, um, Well, just bad. It's not supposed to be the Jungle hunter 1987 predator, it's the predators from "predators"

Well, that said, the classic in Predators was supposed to resemble P1, but litetally fell short, they didnt use the original suit molds bc it was originally one piece, minus the mask n a few components, and the new one needed removable armourfor t the scenes required by the screenplay

Classic here will either be the base for a new improved p1
which will require few additions and tweaks...which are truthfully not expensive to do...and thers a market for it....namely anyone who missed out for p1...

Or

Will not be reissued despite any demand, however, like batman begins, terminator endo, iron man mark 3 jack sparrow, joker, ht will likely reintroduce p1 with enough changes to warrant the reissue...it makes perfect business sense....low cost production, due to predevelopment and existing tooling / molds...the real cost of manufacture is actually quite low...in the cents with higher production runs

The fact that p1 is sold out and in high demand, is good news for hot toys bottomline to reissue, but of course causes grief for collectors who either paid high secondary market prices or for collectors who may think twice before spending an arm and a leg on another item which may get reissued down the line

P., you own a Berserker Predator.
no i don't.
i traded it for terminator-1 leather jacket, leaving for myself only the modified head as my first attempt in sculpting.
you mistake every time you are trying to say that i do/have/make something :)
p.s. i didn't read all your lots of letters and won't because they are dull and predictable.

and mine is in ... uuuuh ... never %)
take your pre-payment for derelict while i waste money for new year )))

c52e16f2.jpg
so he is as high as old figures! i'm happy again!! :hi5:

I have no idea when normal postal services will resume in Ireland but I have a feeling it won't be till after the new year.
you have no idea what delays mean here in my place, if normal work is like your delay :rotfl

I guess it must be pretty bad for you then. I envy the english - apparently they get deliveries on Saturdays...just a bizarre idea to me.

Mine will be here tomorrow along with the Mark V and Shadow Predator I had on flex and missed the delivery for on Friday.

Back