Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The height and proportions look great to me in these pics.
ad02deb4.jpg
and what about real height.

Why is everyone complaining about Classic's height? He's smaller than Berserker, but taller than Dutch. Maybe I'm missing something here, but isn't that the point?

Why is everyone complaining about Classic's height? He's smaller than Berserker, but taller than Dutch. Maybe I'm missing something here, but isn't that the point?

Perhaps they're having some kind of delusion that this guy is actually P1?
He's "Classic predator" from 2010 movie (even not as fat). He looks tall when displayed next to Royce. He's tad smaller than Berserker which is movie-accurate. I know that Berserker was shrunk in making process, but Classic's height is about right when compared to super preds.
As I said, HT may produce 16" P1 DX in near future. Which cost around 350$...

yes, you are missing something.
there is no interest in classic and all that rodri-crap for people who dreamt of proper original predators for more years than you have internet connection.
we want a KPH predator and there is no sign HT is going to make it.
there was a tiny promise of height correction with classic on berserker-type body.
that promise was false.

there is no interest in classic and all that rodri-crap for people who dreamt of proper original predators for more years than you have internet connection.
we want a KPH predator and there is no sign HT is going to make it.
there was a tiny promise of height correction with classic on berserker-type body.
that promise was false.

what promise? This is the classic Predator. Sure some would want to convert this to the P1, but at the end of the day, this figure is meant to be the Classic and you shouldn't have put your hopes up for an accurate P1 when you're not paying for one.

what promise? This is the classic Predator. Sure some would want to convert this to the P1, but at the end of the day, this figure is meant to be the Classic and you shouldn't have put your hopes up for an accurate P1 when you're not paying for one.

While I'm one of the many who is planning to convert this figure to the p1 this statement is very true!:exactly: At the end of the day this figure is based on the pred from predators and he's only short compared to the original movie pred because hot toys botched up the heights on the super preds and now this figure has to be made this height for the sake of continuity.

learn to read, noob.
and be happy with you rodricrap.

Noob, really? Who's the one whining about a Rodri character not looking like a P1 enough? Dude, you learn to read.

EDIT: Wait, they promised to correct the height? What the heck? When?

I'm sorry that Classic Predator isn't to your liking P., but the figure is from the Predators line and it makes sense from a continuity standpoint to have him be a little smaller than the Berserker in my opinion. In addition, it seems that Hot Toys wants to allow the collectors to display these guys together with all of the previous releases from AVP all the way to Predators. The toys aren't in perfect scale with each other, but I feel that they look pretty good together for the most part.

Kevin Peter Hall was a gigantic man at 7' 2". If they started off the bat with Predator 1 and made him in scale with Dutch at that height and continued the rest of the Predators at about that size, I'd be happy with it, but they've sort of established their own scale now and at this point a 16" or more Predator 1 might look a little out of place with the rest of the Predator collection that has been released throughout the years. I know the various actors in the films weren't as large as Kevin Peter Hall, and I understand how you might feel that he should tower over them, but from the perspective of not thinking about the actors playing the creature, but the creature itself, I can sort of see why they would like to keep them all around the size that they are now.

I'm sorry that Classic Predator isn't to your liking P., but the figure is from the Predators line and it makes sense from a continuity standpoint to have him be a little smaller than the Berserker in my opinion. In addition, it seems that Hot Toys wants to allow the collectors to display these guys together with all of the previous releases from AVP all the way to Predators. The toys aren't in perfect scale with each other, but I feel that they look pretty good together for the most part.

Kevin Peter Hall was a gigantic man at 7' 2". If they started off the bat with Predator 1 and made him in scale with Dutch at that height and continued the rest of the Predators at about that size, I'd be happy with it, but they've sort of established their own scale now and at this point a 16" or more Predator 1 might look a little out of place with the rest of the Predator collection that has been released throughout the years. I know the various actors in the films weren't as large as Kevin Peter Hall, and I understand how you might feel that he should tower over them, but from the perspective of not thinking about the actors playing the creature, but the creature itself, I can sort of see why they would like to keep them all around the size that they are now.

:exactly::exactly:

I was hoping to have this great fig for Christmas but instead he's in a warehouse in Hodgekins IL till Tuesday. Don't worry predator soon you'll be in my warm home striking fear in the rest of my predators.

Merry Christmas to all and good night.

Last edited:
:lol... HT hasn't got anything accurate with their Predators regarding scale..pointless to whine about it at this point...

EDIT: Wait, they promised to correct the height? What the heck? When?

They didn't. P. just assumed HT cared about his independent wishes a little more.

we want a KPH predator
and there is no sign HT is going to make it.
that promise was false.

So... what are you doing in this thread, again? The title specifically says "Predators" and you're accusing others of not being able to read? :lol

learn to read, noob.
and be happy with you rodricrap. (to everybody here who will start their noob rage now)

P., you own a Berserker Predator. What's more, you seem to have ordered a Classic Predator as well (I'm just guessing this because there'd be no reason to constantly check into this thread otherwise). I wouldn't be so sure the film was "Rodricrap," when you're in fact encouraging HT by buying their products.
Come to think of it, are you genuinely happy with any of the HT Predators you own? Sure, your P2 was repainted by the legendary SilentSurfer (and it looks awe-inspiring to the rest of us), but we all know you still can't stand that body. Same goes for your P1 and Berserker. Whether it's the giraffe neck or the millimeter-off innaccuracies, you were fully-aware you were buying an imperfect product from the very beginning. You did what you could to fix them, but they're still not quite the dream figures you whined for. Know why? Because it's next-to-impossible for such a thing to exist. HT's the best 1/6 representation of the character we'll get. You seem to know this. Well, seemed.

I understand what you're saying and I'd love a proper original Predator, in fact I agree with you on that. Unforunately, this just isn't the right thread for it. It was never meant to be. HT didn't promise you (or I or anyone else) a thing except for a figure based on Classic as he appeared in Rodriguez's film. And Classic doesn't look very much like P1 to begin with, so these complaints of yours would likely arise even if we got a 100%-accurate piece.

:lecture:lecture:lecture
On top of what Boba Ben has said, this new system of theirs actually works. It's not to-scale according to the heights of the actors, but the actual characters look fine next to eachother. Once again, Classic towers over Dutch and Berserker towers over Classic. They may face inconsistencies when compared to the actors, but the end result is still fine. If HT started putting out Predators in true 1/6-scale based on true real-world heights, you'd then complain about why they're not redoing all of their figures with this in mind.
They can't please everyone. You need only to spend two minutes on this board before realizing that.

Last edited:
Back