Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But only the version with the skull trophy, yes?

Might be. I forget sometimes that SSC does that. I always get an exclusive version of what I'm getting, if there is one. Just makes you not regret it down the road if you don't.

At any rate, I still probably won't get it before Christmas, and I'm not upgrading my shipping preference and paying out the :moon just to have it here by then.

As much as I'm looking forward to this figure I kinda hope mine doesn't get charged or shipped until after Christmas. On a related note, anyone want to trade their regular pred skull from Falconer for my super pred skull when I get it?

I kind of like the grey lenses on the helmet, but I definatley prefer the smaller portions of yellow in the eyes with the later release. I wonder if yours will be worth alot of $ down the road b/c its so rare compared to the mass released??

Might be. I forget sometimes that SSC does that. I always get an exclusive version of what I'm getting, if there is one. Just makes you not regret it down the road if you don't.

At any rate, I still probably won't get it before Christmas, and I'm not upgrading my shipping preference and paying out the :moon just to have it here by then.
I won't regret spending $240 to get the skull, but I will regret buying the non-exclusive version if it doesn't ship until 3 months after the other and isn't as well painted as the exclusive batch.

a photo montage I made ​​with my classic predator

381154_238635382876119_145970452142613_595692_1024368843_n.jpg

So that would put the BBTS shipment of Classic some time in January correct???

That all depends on when sideshow gets its order, currently the are only shipping the exclusive the regular is scheduled for January, and assuming there is no delays then yes January is when you can expect BBTS about a week to a week and a half after side show begins shipping them.

However they were having issues with delays with jack sparrow, regular version, and captain america both due in January so I am not sure what to expect

Come now, hes clearly an excellent sculptor - he simply isn't as OCD about these particular characters (Predator and Alien) as Tankman is. Its not to say that he isn't technically capable of sculpting something just as well as Tankman.

Tsang is an excellent sculptor, and I think to say otherwise is blatant foolishness and hate speaking. BUT, HT just doesn't care about the screen accuracy of Predators as NECA do with their sculpts of said alien hunters.

Come now, hes clearly an excellent sculptor - he simply isn't as OCD about these particular characters (Predator and Alien) as Tankman is. Its not to say that he isn't technically capable of sculpting something just as well as Tankman.
Like you have to be OCD to sculpt a Predator accurately?

It takes more effort to sculpt them, but he doesn't have to put in that effort because people will buy them anyway.

Tsang is an excellent sculptor, and I think to say otherwise is blatant foolishness and hate speaking. BUT, HT just doesn't care about the screen accuracy of Predators as NECA do with their sculpts of said alien hunters.

I wish another sculptor would be given a shot at doing a Predator though.

Back