Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought one from Dutch and just popped the nameplate off. Got it on ebay for $5.50. I'm not using it if you want it. If so PM me. I'm not looking to cash in on it, just trying to help someone out. But do understand it's not a "Predators" one, it does only say "Predator".

Wow thanks, I'll bare it in mind if I do decide to get this :hi5:

Babydoll really? ..cool figure but I was expecting you to say Reeve Superman.

Already got him and he deserves a shelf all on his own :)

you buy it => you support it, as well as Riddick :pfft:

tumblr_lq4xyp6AUD1r0x6ffo1_250.gif

Well, except for Robocop..you got a display there in honor of Stan Wiston's masterpieces. :bow
Stan Winston didn't create the Alien.

I, for one, think that this sculpt has a lot of character and is a good representation of Winston's classic design.
It's not. It's a wondeful Predator figure, but it just doesn't really look like the original. Doesn't compare to it. Or Classic for that matter (the looking like it part, the figure itself looks more detailed than the screen used Classic head :lol).
Unless of course you're saying with the bio on..in that case, it's more than acceptable.

So baring that in mind, looking at this new classic Predator, I am more than happy. He looks way better then their original release (especially with the Bio Helmet on) and I cannot wait to display him!
Miles ahead of their original P1 release in terms of quality..great figure. Although I still like their P1.

I don't plan on buying any other Preds, so if I could/would just have to pick one to own...it'd be this one :)
I'd definitely say this is the best Pred to date..

sprigg0701 said:
I do. Why do you find it necessary to slam one religion's beliefs just to make an invalid point on a toy forum? There are several other examples you can use without insulting someone's beliefs, race or gender.
Here's your answer:

Arrogant ******

Ah but its well known you're not the biggest T2 fan. I think its almost as good as T1 though and the T-1000 was a great villain.
oh, you mean if you have t2 you will have t1000, now i get it :)
*don't tell anybody, but in a couple of months i'll really have 2 t2 and 2 t1000 :slap*
I do. Why do you find it necessary to slam one religion's beliefs
d45175d8c2fb.jpg

Oh kids now-a-days. If only their daddies went have thrown the football in the yard with them, they wouldn't be little jack asses who won't produce grandchildren for them. Instead, they have to continue their no friends in life streak on an Internet forum.

I agree, this is getting too far. You have harmless trolls like RIDDICK who, despite their attempts to sound like Devil_666 (though he's actually funny), end up buying the figures anyway... which isn't too bad, I mena we're all used to such silliness by now.

What boggles my mind is when toy collectors get delusions of grandeur and sink to the lowest moral levels to prove their geek superiority over others. There's so much stupid in what I just described that it's tragic and we're seeing it more and more. Oh, boo-frickety-hoo. Someone's wrong on the internet. Quit while you're ahead (if you ever were), get over it, and don't make yourself into more of an ass than you already have.

I agree, this is getting too far. You have harmless trolls like RIDDICK who, despite their attempts to sound like Devil_666 (though he's actually funny), end up buying the figures anyway... which isn't too bad, I mena we're all used to such silliness by now.

What boggles my mind is when toy collectors get delusions of grandeur and sink to the lowest moral levels to prove their geek superiority over others. There's so much stupid in what I just described that it's tragic and we're seeing it more and more. Oh, boo-frickety-hoo. Someone's wrong on the internet. Quit while you're ahead (if you ever were), get over it, and don't make yourself into more of an ass than you already have.

Amen to that.

This is one of the greatest figures ever and I can't wait to own one. This thread should be full of good vibes imo.

I guess we'll find out soon enough. It'd be awesome if he got here before Christmas.
The Sideshow exclusive Christmas batch is likely the same batch released overseas last week. I'm worried about the quality control slipping for the later-produced batches that those of us who didn't order the version with the bonus skull accessory will receive.

They're cutting it close for me on the Christams thing. I should get charged Monday, about 1-2 for it to leave the warehouse, annnndddd yeah, I shouldn't get this before Christmas. But hey, I got the two captains before Christmas. Good enough.

Has any one tried putting the Classic predator head on the original predators body?? Ive thought about buying a extra classic head for my p1 body so I can have one displayed without the mask and the other with the mask. They both look so good its hard to decided really.

Back