Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mmm.png
I just have to say, he looks fantastic!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLpHpYXyUQw&feature=related"]‪Godfrey - Arnold Schwarzenegger‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Grabbed the P1 necklace off a boardie. The hunt is on for the spine, and the string of trophies.

... and again and again and again and again and again...

tumblr_l9est6iCmL1qa6ql2o1_500.gif

Even a thousand times repeated lie becomes truth :lecture

But this is'nt the case, because: "Classic is a much better sculpt and resemble the p1 more than the first p1" and that's a fact not an opinnion :wink1:

Even a thousand times repeated lie becomes truth :lecture

But this is'nt the case because: Classic is a much better sculpt and resemble the p1 more than the first p1 and that's a fact not an opinnion :wink1:

Otherwise - it means HT sculpt quality is not improving -- I don't believe they'd release an inferior sculpt to a predacessor to their target market...(My biggest gripe with the Predator 1 is an elongated upper jaw -- too long from the bridge of the nose)

even Neca used a p1 sculpt to represent both p1 and classic (neca labels p1 as classic also) - minus certain distinguishing points of course -- damaged mask, lack of accessories and they've improved the paint jobs - latest classic is the best yet...

I took you off ignore as it became apparent that it wasn't going to stop you laying into my posts. (when other people quoted you I could see what you had written) You see the idea of it was that hopefully all this $h!t with me, you and Reaktwon would cease on both our sides. It was clearly too much to hope for. And y'know what I guess I'm just not a big enough man to let trolling speak for itself.

Stop stalking, weirdo. It looks like someone is exaggerating things to save face and make himself look like an angel. The pot calling the kettle blacker. :lol

Last edited:
The coolest figure of 2011!

Hot Toys >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>neca. :monkey1

The best 1/6 scale interpretation of classic predator PERIOD.

This figure will sell out very fast.

It actually looks better live than in staged photos.

I thought for a while that this is a frame from predators movie :wink1:

preddo.jpg

Last edited:
Back