Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
preddo.jpg

The figure looks great in this pose , gotta love the damaged helm!

Thank you Hot Toys and Sideshow for re-creating the "classic" Predator. I missed out on the first one.Looks to me that It's true to the movie "Predators" not P1, and was made in homage to the original. Both are great figs and should stand side by side! ( last time I look on eBay P1 figure commands high prices!)

Re: Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - MMS?

she trolled and was called on it butters. Plain and simple. You haven't the slightest clue what you're talking about here. But then given your own trolling post right after the one im quoting your lack of objectivity is hardly surprising.

So now you think you're a mod, huh? I've read you posting similar "trolling" posts in my ALIEN thread, etc.. But you are so beyond all that aren't you. Hex was joking, and you used that to carry on attacking her, with some feeble excuse about removing her from your blocked list, Blah, blah, blah... Just cut it out. :nana:

predator-exclusive.jpg

We all know this is how the Original Predator really looks, so why post that other bad photo as an example. My only issue with it is the shape of the eye sockets, but even then it's not bad enough to say that it lokks nothing like the Predator. :slap I still love the figure.

Prototype helmet....

predator-exclusive.jpg

We all know this is how the Original Predator really looks, so why post that other bad photo as an example. My only issue with it is the shape of the eye sockets, but even then it's not bad enough to say that it lokks nothing like the Predator. :slap I still love the figure.

If I had one complaint, it would be the eyes of the helmet. I hope they do something better with them in the final release other than simply painting that part of the helmet a matte black as they've done here on the prototype. It makes the eyes look rather lifeless and toyish. I have the same complaint of Berserker Predator, where they used the same technique. Ideally, the eyes of the helmet would be a reflective black plastic insert.

Berserker actually had lenses, though. For some reason, with both him and my Falconer, one lens seems shinier than the other which has a slightly more dull finish. Still looks good though. Here on Classic, it just looks as if the lenses were part of the sculpt and they painted them black. Hope I'm wrong and it's just prototype syndrome talking. :)

Back