Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used a Nikkon 12MP cam for those Pred shots.
Cannot afford a DSL nor would I want to spend that much just for taking pictures of figures as I aint into photography generally. Just for figures. :lol

Just got my skull set from ebay:yess: I really like them, they are perfectly scaled, made of good plastic, weathered well, and one of them is articulatied. Just needed to give the classic something to be proud of:lol

PS. these are just crappy phone pics:pfft:

Just got my skull set from ebay:yess: I really like them, they are perfectly scaled, made of good plastic, weathered well, and one of them is articulatied. Just needed to give the classic something to be proud of:lol

In that second picture (looking at the skulls profile), the one on the left actually has a nose. They all have the maxilla and mandible coming too far forward.

But they're better than having nothing.

Maybe, they're cro-magnon skulls. :)

Yes I see it now, thanks alot :( Can't :ignore: now. That one you mentioned on the left with a big nose reminds me of royce :rotfl

004.JPG

finished this guy off today by putting the p1's waist pouch on him and gave him his trophy hand. the pose doesn't look natural in this picture I know but I assure you it does in person.

its a right bastard swapping hands onto the right arm with the blades in the way. Im constantly having to take off the gauntlet and pulling out the ball so i can connect it to the hand first then plug it into the arm.

WORST PREDATOR EVER!

yaaaaaaaaaaay , The Skull got Some Skulls :lol

Thaye look freaking great buddy

Do most of you guys store the accessories in the original box and store the box away where its reachable or do you store them somewhere else and put the box away into storage?

That Predator looks HAPPY! (third pic with him looking at the skull) :clap

Do most of you guys store the accessories in the original box and store the box away where its reachable or do you store them somewhere else and put the box away into storage?

Just do what i did :idea:D

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101765

htaccessories003.jpg

Bought a label maker for $14.00 bucks
htaccessories004.jpg

Went through the remainding HT Boxes to gather up any parts . what a disaster
htaccessories005.jpg

htaccessories006.jpg

htaccessories007.jpg

Now heres the finished ORGANIZED / easy to get to product . Now switching hands and crap is made much easier
htaccessories008.jpg

I used the bigger bins for the figures with more stuff .... Durrrrr
The bins are big
htaccessories010.jpg

htaccessories011.jpg

Ha ha good idea!
I only have one HT figure, 2 at the end of the week with T600 but he just comes with machine gun.

For now I will keep the things in the box and keep said box in wardrobe while the outer box gets stored away like GG. :)

Back