Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did this figure have the paint rubbing/scraping problems when you move the uhh, waist/torso area, like Mr. Black did?

Cause if that isn't fixed on the $400-$600 1/4 figures.... :thud:

Did this figure have the paint rubbing/scraping problems when you move the uhh, waist/torso area, like Mr. Black did?

Cause if that isn't fixed on the $400-$600 1/4 figures.... :thud:

On Classic? No. I haven't had any paint chips or signs of wear at the torso from posing and reposing, over and over. They seem to have solved that issue.

For what it's worth, my Falconer and Tracker have been without paint issues too. Knocks on plywood :D

I agree. This issue on a 1/4 figure costing twice or three times as much would not only be terrible, but more noticeable.

Also we all know how accurate Hot Toys really are so innaccuracy in 1/4 will be even more obvious!

Yeah.. I've noticed that recently. I thought Hot Toys made true 1/6 scale figures until I noticed that my blade figure (Snipes: 173 cm) was taller than my Bruce Wayne/Batman figure (Bale: 183 cm)...

Sorry if these have been posted, but I did a scan of the 700+ pages and didn't see them. If they are here, well, maybe they deserve to be posted twice... hell, maybe even three times. They are just WICKED awesome!!!

Pics by OMG:

Back