Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the old P1 body , it maybe needed to be worked on little but if you have the P1 and play with him next to the classic he is why more dynamic.
I really think its not going back from here on out though.

It might have more articulation but its quite a bit skinnier then new bods. it just dont look right.

TheClipperKing says you can... fastforward to 6:43:
To be fair thats 80% splits 20% crouch. It is physically impossible for Classic to get any realistic crouch. P1 can't even make a crouch without cheating and dislocating his knee pegs

It might have more articulation but its quite a bit skinnier then new bods. it just dont look right.

I love this pic taken by Mirak... shows the Classic to be quite BEEFY, standing next to Berserker.

(The stork is on his way, delivering my Classic, so I'm hoping he has this much presence in "real life", lol!!!)

I love this pic taken by Mirak... shows the Classic to be quite BEEFY, standing next to Berserker.

(The stork is on his way, delivering my Classic, so I'm hoping he has this much presence in "real life", lol!!!)

yeah I much prefer the new bods on the preds. :)
P1 just looked like it had not gone to the gym much! :lol

That would be a cool diorama... can you imagine Classic Predator and Arnold Schwarzenneger (Dutch) in a gym-setting, working out together?
"One more rep you ugly mutha-_____ah!!!!"

Gotta agree that the old P1 body is just say too lean and is really the shortest Pred body made from HT to date. Dunno why they would make it like that when loyal HT fans at the time were crying desperately for a decent P1. Well that's why my old P1 body made a good Wolf replacement body. It's not as lanky and makes Wolf look awesome.

Well, I got my replacement Classic today and the head fits nice and tight. I can pick this one up by the head and shake him around without it coming off. lol

But there's a new problem. The stupid hologram armor has a loose hinge. When I put the planet in the armer the door will flop open unless it's balanced just right. :(

Does anyone know a good way to tighten up the hinge? I'm not sending this one back just for that. If worse comes to worse I'll stick it shut with putty or something.

Well, I got my replacement Classic today and the head fits nice and tight. I can pick this one up by the head and shake him around without it coming off. lol

But there's a new problem. The stupid hologram armor has a loose hinge. When I put the planet in the armer the door will flop open unless it's balanced just right. :(

Does anyone know a good way to tighten up the hinge? I'm not sending this one back just for that. If worse comes to worse I'll stick it shut with putty or something.

Put a pin pick of super glue on the hindge were it meet the other side and keep moving it so it doesn't dry shut. The glue will thicken the joint, stopping it from just flopping open.

I sometimes think i am too soft with my toys and forgiving of any slight imperfections after some comments i read here about people expecting what the figure should be durable of

Put a pin pick of super glue on the hindge were it meet the other side and keep moving it so it doesn't dry shut. The glue will thicken the joint, stopping it from just flopping open.

I thought about doing something like that, but in one of the hinge holes (whatever you call 'em). I wish I had a syringe to suck up some glue and put it in there.

Or, I could just get a new one from eBay for $8.99. There are a couple Hong Kong sellers listing hologram accessories for that price with free shipping. I guess they're legit.

(And I didn't really shake it that hard)

I never had another HT Pred so dont really notice the less articulation.
So I been happy! :lol

Ditto :lol

_______

Some Re-Posing & Tweaking...

6824590388_03bd20089f_b.jpg

6970713605_c0fd44eede_b.jpg

I thought about doing something like that, but in one of the hinge holes (whatever you call 'em). I wish I had a syringe to suck up some glue and put it in there.

Or, I could just get a new one from eBay for $8.99. There are a couple Hong Kong sellers listing hologram accessories for that price with free shipping. I guess they're legit.

(And I didn't really shake it that hard)

Heat the lid with a blow dryer till it's soft enough to remove from the hinge hole, then with a pin put a dab of glue in the hole and stick the hinge (male part) into the hole(female part). Why spend more money, not a hard fix.

Back