Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yah just comes with open, closed, pointy finger, and another fingers together open palm hand. None can really hold a spine trophy

Try using the open palm and have it facing palm up.
Slide the vertebral portion of the skull trophy between his fingers with the skull resting on his palm.

Like he's holding a glass of fine wine.

Try using the open palm and have it facing palm up.
Slide the vertebral portion of the skull trophy between his fingers with the skull resting on his palm.

Like he's holding a glass of fine wine.

thanks! Will try that out once i score a trophy. Sold my Berserker some while ago when I was short on $$ :gah:

thanks! Will try that out once i score a trophy. Sold my Berserker some while ago when I was short on $$ :gah:

These things really are like money in the bank, the way they hold their value and even appreciate over time. I see the Elders being offered for $700+ on Ebay, so getting your money back plus a bit more for the newer versions shouldn't be a problem down the line.

I don't get why Hong Kong and other Asian vendors offer the Elders, Cleaners, etc for $2,500 and up on Ebay... are they actually selling any at that price?

got mine yesterday, overall very impressive but the articulation is still not good enough
425877_10151382460730226_657770225_23392466_1351942514_n.jpg

I agree, the net is too constrictive around the legs and we need ab articulation as you can only have Classic in standing upright poses and not primal ready to fight poses.

If you ever get to own an original AVP Pred it would blow your socks off. Ankle articulation, knee, hip , ab, neck, shoulder , elbow , wrist, each individual thumb & Finger can be moved to any position you want and each individual dread can be manipulated how you want.

If you ever get to own an original AVP Pred it would blow your socks off. Ankle articulation, knee, hip , ab, neck, shoulder , elbow , wrist, each individual thumb & Finger can be moved to any position you want and each individual dread can be manipulated how you want.

Yeah I heard the AvP preds are great but only one I really want is Elder. Celtic is pretty cool too.

I love the old P1 body , it maybe needed to be worked on little but if you have the P1 and play with him next to the classic he is why more dynamic.
I really think its not going back from here on out though.

Back